PDA

View Full Version : Need help

jeebo
06-24-2008, 11:41 AM
... Hi all, I am a new member,I tried a couple of downloads but I couldn't open them. Does anyone know what program to use to open these files...Thanks Jim

dhk79
06-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Don't try to open them.

Just save them to a temporary location that you can find (like the desktop) and use the "import" function in RealFlight to (wait for it....) import them. After that you may delete the temporary downloads.

Griffindor
06-24-2008, 12:26 PM
... Hi all, I am a new member,I tried a couple of downloads but I couldn't open them. Does anyone know what program to use to open these files...Thanks Jim
When you download them into a folder, go to realflight, click simulation, then import, then Realflight,then go to that file that you saved te plane in and open it. :D

jeebo
06-24-2008, 01:42 PM
...Hi , I did what you said go to realflight,clickon sim.,then import.got a note that said import succesful, but I can't find the imports,need a little more info. Thanks ...Jim

dhk79
06-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Where you find them in the list will depend on how you have the aircraft list sorted. Assuming that you're using the default sort, look under "custom models".