PDA

View Full Version : wow .... ok a question now

timbo
12-28-2008, 12:06 PM
I've upgraded G4 to G4.5 and have also downloaded a lot of new aircraft. Now, what I want to see are some extra large Spits, Hurricanes, Messerschmitt 109, Hawker Typhoons. ...... all in extra large scale ... I know it's a tall order and a lot to ask for ... so if people point me in the right direction as to how to get started then I will do my best to build them. I presume it is similar to Gmax (for designing aircraft for the likes of Combat Flight Sim 3)?? So help me out people. I can't promise anything but I will give it a go :)

jeffpn
12-28-2008, 12:35 PM
There are numerous threads here including stickies that explain How To Create Custom Aircraft, and Tutorials about it. Try the search function.

wjkssmd
12-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Wrong forum for this topic.... select the "Designer's Corner" forum... also why not start with the aircraft editor... you can change the graphical and physics scale... then play with the engines and props... that may be as far as you need to go... use the search engine for more.

I've upgraded G4 to G4.5 and have also downloaded a lot of new aircraft. Now, what I want to see are some extra large Spits, Hurricanes, Messerschmitt 109, Hawker Typhoons. ...... all in extra large scale ... I know it's a tall order and a lot to ask for ... so if people point me in the right direction as to how to get started then I will do my best to build them. I presume it is similar to Gmax (for designing aircraft for the likes of Combat Flight Sim 3)?? So help me out people. I can't promise anything but I will give it a go :)