PDA

View Full Version : Request Physics Here

Maj. Numbskully
02-01-2012, 06:46 PM
This thread is for modelers whom might be looking for assistance from someone familiar with the Aircraft physics of the Aircraft they may be modeling or plan to model

As well as a place for people to ask if anyone can make Accurate specific physics changes to existing aircraft to suit there needs .
for example .....up or down scaling , nitro to electric , one mfg. to another etc.

( NO.....I am not offering my services.not that anyone would want them anyhow :p )

brields
02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
1/5 scale B-17

Jed_Sanders
06-15-2012, 04:53 PM
I've just fixed up my old 450SE heli, that last 'flew' some years ago and wanted to get some practice in on the sim.
Ive checked the swaps and picked up CollectiveDT's 450 from G4.5:
http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=8136&act=down

I would like to get it flying as true to real life ass possible in RF6, but this is where my lack of knowledge dealing with the physics editor comes in.
I have read Ryan Douglas' thread on this and have changed, the fly-bar diameter and collective throws as per my model. I've also dabbled with the C of G, and Gyro settings, but this has caused more issues (ie, tail wobble at speed and tail bounce).
I have attached my attempt but would appreciate if someone can provide any assistance in getting this model up to RF6 physics.