PDA

View Full Version : Searching the Swaps

Madratter
09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
Does anyone know how to search the swaps for files of a particular user of a particular type NOT using the advanced search. The reason is I want to link to lists of all of somebodies AVs but not there EAs or the like. And when you use advanced search, the url that results is not something you can add to a list.

I need something more like what you get when you search all files of a particular user:

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php?do=viewmemberfiles&userid=51522

but with additional qualifiers. I'm pretty sure this is doable. I just don't know the formula for doing it. I do know how to find nothing but Avs from all users so I know the qualifier. I just don't know how to combine them.

uncle twist
09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Other than clicking on the "user name", in a post, and looking at "view all files", which I`m sure your aware of ;). I don`t think your going to have much luck. However there might be a way that I`m not aware of.:o

Madratter
09-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Other than clicking on the "user name", in a post, and looking at "view all files", which I`m sure your aware of ;). I don`t think your going to have much luck. However there might be a way that I`m not aware of.:o

Yeah, unfortunately this is the best I can do for now. I would really like to limit things by both owner and type. I know it is possible since the advanced search does it. I just don't know how.