Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
V-22 Osprey_EA
File Details
File:
V-22 Osprey_EA
  • Size: 6.87 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: v-22 osprey texture, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.021
  • Author: inky00
    Date Added: 07-13-2009
    Downloads: 21955
    Grade: 9.9 (23 votes)
    Description:
    V-22 Osprey.

The Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey is a multi-mission, military, tiltrotor aircraft with both a vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) and short takeoff and landing (STOL) capability. It is designed to perform missions like a conventional helicopter with the long-range, high-speed cruise performance of a turboprop aircraft.

Controls:
    Aileron,elevator,rudder and throttle as normal
    Rotory knob rotates engine pods
    Retracts on top right switch
    Dual rates on front left switch
    3 pos switch opens side and rear doors
    1)Far pos=rear door open
    2)Middle pos=doors closed
    3)Near pos=side door open
    brakes on down elevator.
    3d model,colourscheme and physics model by Mark(Inky00)England
    I know lots of poeple have been waiting for this so i hope it lives up to expectations.Thanks to everyone who helped along the way with advice and comments.
    Related Files
    Variants: Charlies V-22 Osprey(combat)_AV, V-22 Osprey Large Scale_AV, V-22 Osprey Mk10_AV, V-22 Osprey(combat)_AV, V-22 Osprey Ramp Gun_AV, V-22 Osprey(combat)LSx_AV, V-22 Osprey adv_AV, V-22 Osprey (Heli Mechanics)_AV, V-22 Osprey 50% scale_AV
    Color Schemes: Civilian 1_CS, U S Coast Guard V-22_CS, USCG HV-22_CS, HMX-1 Presidential_CS, V-22 Osprey Large Scale US Navy Blues_CS, USAF SpecOps V-22_CS, Desert Forces Osprey by 211_CS, V-22 Osprey Cr_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    07-13-200910squintsAnother high quality model from you. Thank you for this, Very impressive!! Model looks fantastic, Love the detail on the moving doors and detail inside. Getting the physics right must have been a pain in the butt. It flies great, transitioning from hover to forward flight is easy but forward to hover is a little tricky, moving engine pods too fast into hover makes it loop, go slow and steady, but with practice it's easy now. Roll rate a little too fast but no biggie. The Osprey was excluded in the release of add on 5 which I was looking forward too and was extremely disappointed when KE chose to omit it.
    10-11-200910ChromenutBy far one of my favorites! You've done a masterful job of capturing the flight characteristics perfectly! This is truly a masterpiece and you should get paid by KE for this, they should add it to their version 5 software. This is a totally bitchin plane to fly!!!
    11-09-20099GonzalesGreat Plane it handles better than the Add On 5 Version I'm having trouble downloading the color schemes, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    10-20-200910NizzGreat thing Bro
    07-16-200910KmotThis latest iteration is perfect. :)