Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
V-22 Osprey_EA
File Details
File:
V-22 Osprey_EA
  • Size: 6.87 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: v-22 osprey texture, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.021
  • Author: inky00
    Date Added: 07-13-2009
    Downloads: 21766
    Grade: 9.9 (23 votes)
    Description:
    V-22 Osprey.

The Bell-Boeing V-22 Osprey is a multi-mission, military, tiltrotor aircraft with both a vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) and short takeoff and landing (STOL) capability. It is designed to perform missions like a conventional helicopter with the long-range, high-speed cruise performance of a turboprop aircraft.

Controls:
    Aileron,elevator,rudder and throttle as normal
    Rotory knob rotates engine pods
    Retracts on top right switch
    Dual rates on front left switch
    3 pos switch opens side and rear doors
    1)Far pos=rear door open
    2)Middle pos=doors closed
    3)Near pos=side door open
    brakes on down elevator.
    3d model,colourscheme and physics model by Mark(Inky00)England
    I know lots of poeple have been waiting for this so i hope it lives up to expectations.Thanks to everyone who helped along the way with advice and comments.
    Related Files
    Variants: Charlies V-22 Osprey(combat)_AV, V-22 Osprey Large Scale_AV, V-22 Osprey Mk10_AV, V-22 Osprey(combat)_AV, V-22 Osprey Ramp Gun_AV, V-22 Osprey(combat)LSx_AV, V-22 Osprey adv_AV, V-22 Osprey (Heli Mechanics)_AV, V-22 Osprey 50% scale_AV
    Color Schemes: Civilian 1_CS, U S Coast Guard V-22_CS, USCG HV-22_CS, HMX-1 Presidential_CS, V-22 Osprey Large Scale US Navy Blues_CS, USAF SpecOps V-22_CS, Desert Forces Osprey by 211_CS, V-22 Osprey Cr_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    10-20-200910NizzGreat thing Bro
    08-22-200910kougarokExcellent!
    07-13-200910phenomwow im impressed with this model. it flies very good nice job inky. this is a good flyin airplane.i really like it.
    10-11-200910ChromenutBy far one of my favorites! You've done a masterful job of capturing the flight characteristics perfectly! This is truly a masterpiece and you should get paid by KE for this, they should add it to their version 5 software. This is a totally bitchin plane to fly!!!
    10-08-200910jwalkerbravo well done