Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Incom T-65_EA
File Details
File:
Incom T-65_EA
  • Size: 6.62 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: red 5, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.025
  • Author: DirtyHarry3033
    Date Added: 12-25-2009
    Downloads: 13178
    Grade: 9.9 (21 votes)
    Description:
    Not so long ago, at an RC field fairly close by...

For Star Wars fans, here is the T-65 X-wing starfighter manufactured by Incom Corporation. This model represents Luke Skywalker's Red 5.

Features:

- S-foils can be set to 3 positions
    - Laser cannon, S-foils and engines can break off separately
    - VTOL, with STOL and rolling takeoffs/landings added by request
    - R2D2's head rotates with rudder
    - Lighted instrument panel, engines, R2D2 and strobe/anticollision for night flying

Flight Controls:

3-position switch - Open/close S-foils. Down = closed, center = open 15 deg, up = open 30 deg
    Left switch - Dual rates
    Right switch - Landing gear
    Knob - Turbine thrust, fully clockwise = vertical, fully counterclockwise = horizontal

Credits:

3D Model - DirtyHarry3033, with thanks to dhk79 for providing a "freebie" 3D model of the X-wing that I used as reference for areas that were not clear in my 3-views. I did NOT use any parts from this model, all the 3D work is mine.

"Luke" figure - Herc40, with posing, modifications and mapping by DirtyHarry3033

CS - DirtyHarry3033, based on pics of of EFX Collectibles studio-scale X-wing

Physics - DirtyHarry3033, based loosely on G4.5 Harrier model

Enjoy, and may the force be with you

Related Files
    Variants: X-Wing_AV, Incom T-65 Cam View Extra_AV, Incom T-65edit_AV, T-65 X-Wing Fighter with cockpit view_AV, X-wing 550mph_AV, X-wing 770mph supersonic_AV, X-wing 1k+ mod Deewng_AV, icT65 x-wing 100% scale_AV, Speedking's X-wing_AV, x wING hm_AV
    Color Schemes: x-w cs_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    01-04-201010HelimanCP2WOW!! Amazing model!! A TRUE MASTERPIECE!!! Still a "serious modeler" in my book!! Awesome CS, Flies PERFECT!!!!!
    12-26-200910dminklerFor us this was a great day after Christmas present, as we were to busy flying and crashing to hit the web for new stuff. - Thanks!!!
    01-11-201010heloheroTHOUGHT IT WAS THE FORCE BUT I JUST HAD TO PEE, GREAT MODEL THANKS
    12-25-200910maxx2504Nice :D very funny for flying...now we need some Space Airports :P
    12-26-200910KennimakSimiply Incredible.... This plane actually feels like flying Luke Skywaker's Red 5. This could be the Plane-of-the-Year if there is such an award for RF RCs. On a scale of 1 to 10.... I modestly give you a 20. (Mystic Voodoo)