Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Incom T-65_EA
File Details
File:
Incom T-65_EA
  • Size: 6.62 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: red 5, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.025
  • Author: DirtyHarry3033
    Date Added: 12-25-2009
    Downloads: 13338
    Grade: 9.9 (21 votes)
    Description:
    Not so long ago, at an RC field fairly close by...

For Star Wars fans, here is the T-65 X-wing starfighter manufactured by Incom Corporation. This model represents Luke Skywalker's Red 5.

Features:

- S-foils can be set to 3 positions
    - Laser cannon, S-foils and engines can break off separately
    - VTOL, with STOL and rolling takeoffs/landings added by request
    - R2D2's head rotates with rudder
    - Lighted instrument panel, engines, R2D2 and strobe/anticollision for night flying

Flight Controls:

3-position switch - Open/close S-foils. Down = closed, center = open 15 deg, up = open 30 deg
    Left switch - Dual rates
    Right switch - Landing gear
    Knob - Turbine thrust, fully clockwise = vertical, fully counterclockwise = horizontal

Credits:

3D Model - DirtyHarry3033, with thanks to dhk79 for providing a "freebie" 3D model of the X-wing that I used as reference for areas that were not clear in my 3-views. I did NOT use any parts from this model, all the 3D work is mine.

"Luke" figure - Herc40, with posing, modifications and mapping by DirtyHarry3033

CS - DirtyHarry3033, based on pics of of EFX Collectibles studio-scale X-wing

Physics - DirtyHarry3033, based loosely on G4.5 Harrier model

Enjoy, and may the force be with you

Related Files
    Variants: X-Wing_AV, Incom T-65 Cam View Extra_AV, Incom T-65edit_AV, T-65 X-Wing Fighter with cockpit view_AV, X-wing 550mph_AV, X-wing 770mph supersonic_AV, X-wing 1k+ mod Deewng_AV, icT65 x-wing 100% scale_AV, Speedking's X-wing_AV, x wING hm_AV, X Wing_HM22_AV
    Color Schemes: x-w cs_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    12-25-200910ven2sThat's some outside the box creativity, really brilliant! 10+++
    12-27-200910davevhAwesome, always wanted to fly one of these when I was a kid. Great detail!!!!
    12-30-200910TenkaEpic.. Looks great and flies easy. Absolutely Incredible!!
    12-26-200910Bo-105 PilotMy new fav. plane!!!!! Very cool!I was thinking last week and I thought, "Man someone has got to some star wars stuff on the swaps." And you did it!! Dude get like the 1st TIE fighter and like the ARK fighter and all that jazz dud this will be fricken awesome!!! 100/10!
    12-25-200910squintsAWESOME bro, love it!!!!! might there be a Millenium Falcon in the future? THAT would rock!!!