Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
TIE Interceptor_EA
File Details
File:
TIE Interceptor_EA
  • Size: 2.62 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: tie interceptor, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.025
  • Author: DirtyHarry3033
    Date Added: 12-25-2009
    Downloads: 13925
    Grade: 9.9 (17 votes)
    Description:
    For Star Wars fans, here is the Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Interceptor.

Features:

- VTOL only - invisible "landing gear" on the lower panels allow model to balance on ground
    - Solar panels break off in 3 different sections
    - Panel struts break off
    - Darth Vader

Flight Controls:

Left switch - Dual rates
    Right switch - Smoke
    Knob - Turbine thrust, fully clockwise = vertical, fully counterclockwise = horizontal

Credits:

3D Model - DirtyHarry3033, with thanks to James R. Bassett for his fine freeware TIE Interceptor which was a valuable reference for details

Darth Vader - Original model by Shatgan of 3dstudio.com, with poly reduction, posing and mapping by DirtyHarry3033

CS - DirtyHarry3033

Physics - DirtyHarry3033, based loosely on the G4.5 Harrier

Enjoy, and may the Force be with you!
    Related Files
    Variants: Speedkings TIE Interceptor_AV, TIE Interceptor edit_AV, TIE Interceptor with cockpit view_AV, Tie Advanced scale speeds_AV, TIE Interceptor_AV, TIE Interceptor Better Flight_AV, TiE-X-IntrceptR_AV, TIE Interceptor 2_AV, TIE Interceptor HBM2_AV
    Color Schemes: TIE Imperial Gaurd_CS, TIE Dark Force_CS, TIE Interceptor X_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    12-25-200910ven2sWow, highly original, thanks for a great Christmas surprise!
    12-26-200910Bo-105 PilotVery cool!I was thinking last week and I thought, "Man someone has got to some star wars stuff on the swaps." And you did it!! Dude get like the 1st TIE fighter and like the ARK fighter and all that jazz dud this will be fricken awesome!!! 100/10!
    01-05-201010jacob mckeannice :-2
    12-26-200910mlesnews"I have you now!" -Vader
    01-16-201010SirPuddBeen too long since I tried to import stuff and I was confused for a few minutes... just don't unzip, just select the zip file by the RF Import tool.