Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Airbus A380_EA
File Details
File:
Airbus A380_EA
  • Size: 3.15 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: airbus_color, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.021
  • Author: ViennaLex76
    Date Added: 02-11-2010
    Downloads: 27339
    Grade: (Awaiting 15 votes)
    Description:
    !!! IMPORTANT CHANGES --- PLEASE UPGRADE !!!

Thanks to all people who tested my Airplane and made a good feedback about mistakes and bugs. Some changes were necessary in the .KEX file so it's not possible to simply post an Aircraft Variant.
    Sorry for the inconvinience but if you want to get some problems fixed, you must download this version and replace your old A380 with this one.

Wheel pivots have been fixed - now the wheels spin in the right way and the Aircraft doesn't act like a low-rider when choosing "Springy scale retracts" gears in the editor.

Some minor channel affectations have been changed to complie with the most RC-pilots. Sorry guys, I'm just a 3D-Designer and I don't even have a RC-Airplane so it's hard for me to know how to set up a plane or heli.

I hope you will like this version more than the old one, and post your variants again, i find them really cool!

Watch the video of the original A380 RC on youtube with 6.20m fuselage length and a weight of 97Kg :
    first flight

I wish you much fun with this upgrade!

Lex
    Related Files
    Variants: Airbus A380 4 x 92N KJ66 + PRG (2SSoT+AB)_AV, Airbus A380_AV, Airbus 2 A380_AV, Airbus A380 220_AV, Airbus A380 10% Scale_AV, Airbus A380 20% Scale_AV, A380 20% Scale TFC_AV, Airbus A380 Racer_AV, Airbus A380 edit for RF 7 5_AV, Airbus A380 Auto Throttle_AV, Airbus A380 50%_AV
    Color Schemes: Singapore Airways_CS, Etihad Airways_CS, Qantas_CS, Qatar Airways_CS, A380 Emirates by 211_CS, A380 Air India by 211_CS, Air France_CS, A380 KLM by 211_CS, AirBus Military_CS, Pittsburgh Steelers_CS, Air Jamaica Majik_CS, A380 Luster_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    No comments available for this file.