Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner_EA
File Details
File:
Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner_EA
  • Size: 4.52 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: boeing dreamliner, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.021
  • Author: ViennaLex76
    Date Added: 02-22-2010
    Downloads: 29017
    Grade: 10 (22 votes)
    Description:
    Boeing 787-9 DREAMLINER
    A luxury Aircraft for special guests. This RC replication shows the majesty of this beautiful plane long awaited by all Boeing fans!
    I want to thank Neo for having helped me to find the right settings and fixing some minor bugs.

This plane is a must-have for all giant-scale planes pilots.
    Fuselage length : 5.15m
    Weight : 60Kg

commands:
    Flaps on the knob
    Gears retract on CH7
    Spoilers on CH5
    This model is also equipped with a thrust reverser power-controlled with the inv.gas command (the less gas, the more thrust reverser) and activated together with channel 5 and gears down to prevent an involontary activation of the thrust reverser during the flight.

Have fun with it!

Lex
    Related Files
    Variants: Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner SLS_AV, Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner_AV, Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner SLS RF6_AV, Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner V2_AV, Boeing 787-9 DreamLiner 400%_AV, Boeing 787-9 20% Scale with ATA_AV
    Color Schemes: Boeing 787 Air Canada by 211_CS, Boeing 787 Avianca Air by 211_CS, Boeing 787 Royal Jordanian by 211_CS, Boeing 787 Thai Air by 211_CS, delta airlines_CS, Boeing 787 Fin Air_CS, Oakland Raiders B-787_CS, Boeing 787 Trump's T Bird_CS, Boeing 787 25th Century Technologies_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    03-05-201410jjfFly's like a real airliner. The color scheme is 1 in a million.
    02-22-201010davevhAwesomeness!!! You did a fantastic job on the model and the flight dynamics are spot on. Thanks!
    02-23-201010Captain SkipWhat a dream aircraft. I agree with all the others' positive comments. I also agree with Mikeymike that it would be really nice if you could set up a 737 to add to our lleet of commercial aircraft. The ONLY suggestion I have is to add one more thing if possible and that is to have landing lights turn on when the flaps are engaged at any percentage. We don't see these types of aircraft do stunts and aerobatics so what I think all of us love most about them is their realism as we see them fly and land. It is just a suggestion because I think you have "nailed this one" ... I can't wait for the new skins to be offerred now that you have created this great model to our inventory. Well done, Well done indeed! Thank you for sharing it with us.
    01-11-201510DaywalkerOne of my new favorites to fly, love this model!
    03-02-201010pedro lSuper