"One Trick Pony" is a high performance acrobatic plane for both beginners and advanced pilots alike. Its primary mission is to help you learn whatever you want to learn:
For the beginner, this plane is great for learning how to hover, do harrier rolls, rurnway landings and more.
For the advanced pilot, you'll find this plane quite suitable for practicing high and low speed acrobatics, and obstacle course runs such as Matt's Tube Hell Obstacle Course and Scott's Snow Park Obstacle Course.
Why is it great for learning...
It will not break apart. It will continue to fly regardless of how badly you crash it. You will never need to press the Red Reset Button, thus allowing you to continue learning your maneuver without interruption. If you accidently find yourself upside down on the ground, simply pull back on the elevator stick and the plane will immediately take to the air.
* Over 70 hours of modifications and testing.
* Three engines ( 2 invisible)
* Wing camber modifications to prevent low speed wing tip stalls and allows more acrobatic rudder usage.
* Will never stop running for uninterrupted maneuver practice.
* Plane perfectly balanced for high performance agility and control at both low and high speeds.
* Exceptional positive control and handling characteristics.
* Plane is nearly self-landing.
Take it up and give it a good test run. Do several knife-edge
figure eights and you'll see what I mean.