Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
DeLorean_BTTF2_EA
File Details
File:
DeLorean_BTTF2_EA
  • Size: 16.27 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: delorean, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.021
  • Author: ViennaLex76
    Date Added: 11-03-2010
    Downloads: 17323
    Grade: 10 (34 votes)
    Description:
    "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need... roads!"
    Doc Emmett Brown pronounced these words just before to activate the VTOL-Engine of the DeLorean and fly with 88mph to the future, the october 21st 2015, 04:29PM.
    Enjoy the driving and hovering of the DeLorean from Back to the Future 2 with this replica for RealFlight G4.5
    Almost everything is animated! Open the doors and watch the steering-gear, pedals and RPM Needle rotate.
    Drive it in the night and enjoy the full animated LED panel, time display, flux capacitor and undercarriage lights.
    I only forgot to wash the car before to post, so please ignore the tar spots on the body and the hand smudges on the windows ;-)

Channels affectation:
    CH1 to CH4 : as usual in VTOL mode
    CH5 : UP > front gear | DOWN > rear gear (only in drive mode)
    CH6 : Knob CW-turned > VTOL (only in flight mode) | CCW-turned forward flight
    CH7 : Open doors
    CH8 : Push UP > Drive mode | MIDDLE > Hover mode, Flight mode | Pull DOWN > gears retract
    Kill engine : opens Mr. Fusion (reset for refuelling)

Just for fun, here a short video I found on YouTube about the DeLorean driven by Doc with Einstein inside:
    BTTF - temporal experiment nr.2

Modeling, texturing and physics by ViennaLex76
    Tested ONLY under G4.5 with standard RealFlight Controller.

Enjoy!
    Lex

P.S. This project is JUST FOR FUN so please don't make a comment like "the aerodynamic of the car is wrong" A car... well... can't fly. It's like that, the aerodynamic of a real car isn't made for flying so I had to cheat, BUT it looks approximately like in the movie :-D
    Related Files
    Variants: DeLorean_BTTF2 60%_AV, DeLorean DMC-12 Racer_AV, DeLorean_BTTF2 with time travel_AV, DeLorean_BTTF2_AV, DeLorean_BTTF2 3Dmax_AV, DeLorean BTTF2 3Dmax TFC_AV, DeLorean_BTTF2 3Dmax_HM5_AV
    Color Schemes: sponsored_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    02-18-201410jjfI didn't know a car or a plane could get so detailed and do so much stuff. Excellent job ViennaLex76
    03-22-201410SgtShaken4awesome vehicle to be used as an rc car...i will post an updated version soon...one with a few extra cameras and improved engines
    11-04-201010T-Rexkid450wow..... I'm speechless..
    08-20-201110MithI've been eyeballing this darn thing for a LONG time but never took the plunge.... however, I did today! All I can say is PHENOMENAL! I'm usually fairly critical of stuff, but this download was absolutely worth it! NICE NICE NICE job to the creator!
    11-05-201010battjohn25totaly awsome way cool the best car by farrrrrr please do more its great