Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G5.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
_MXS-R_EA
File Details
File:
_MXS-R_EA
  • Size: 3.59 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: Breitling MXS-r, Variant:
    Version: 5.50.019
  • Author: Maj. Numbskully
    Date Added: 11-25-2010
    Downloads: 14336
    Grade: 10 (18 votes)
    Description:
    89.5" wingspan
    Powered by a DA50

3D Model by jeffpn
    Spinner by Dr. Moo !
    Color Scheme by Maj. Numbskully

Since this is an RC sim , we went for the RC look
    It has the appearance of life like balsa /Monokote/fiberglass construction with a Carbon fiber spinner and struts
    Pilot even turns his head in sync. with the ailerons

special thanks to td9cowboy for "donating" his pilot head
    hope he's recovering from surgery
    enjoy !
    Related Files
    Variants: Curr_Phys_MXS-R_AV, 89in_MXS-R_AV, Realistic Extreme Flight MXS_AV, Justin's MXS-R_AV, Electric_89_MXS-R_AV, gary's MXS-R_AV, _MXS-R_AV, redwing mxsr_AV, Extreme Flight MXS_AV, _MXS-R Jro_AV
    Color Schemes: Christmas MXS-R_CS, MXS-R DartZ by Matt_CS, Extreme Flight Rc MXS-R_CS, AeroBeez 89in MXS-R #36_CS, MXS_R Rockstar_CS, MXS RED BLACK_CS, RedWing MXSR_CS, RedWing MXS-R Tear Scheme_CS, redwing rc_CS, AB MXSR_CS, EF MXS edit_CS, EF-MXS-64-Yellow_CS, EF-MXS-64-Green_CS, EF-MXS-64-Futaba_CS, EF-MXS-64-JR_CS, EF-MXS-94-Blue_CS, EF HEAVVVVY MXS_CS, EF-MXS-94-Red_CS, EF-MXS-94-Red BE_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    11-25-201010DeewngYou All Have a GREAT Plane to be proud of. Of course look at who did it. No Less expected. Fast, durable, balanced. Does have a tendency to climb in straight and level flight but then I was over 2/3 throttle as I think about it. So that might be expected. Love the detail of the paint job and the visual of underlying frame thru it. Thank you ALL
    11-26-201010Keith LoweSUPERB DETAIL, as Maj' says "lifelike detail of the balsa visible thro' the Monocote", fabulous effort indeed!! The Maestro does it again. Thanks a lot to Maj' and helpers.
    11-25-201010CowpigVery well done!! Great job on the detail. Flies very nice. Everything coming in just keeps getting better and better. Dr. Moo-GREAT job on the spinner!
    09-05-201110knifeedge63This is great thank you!
    11-25-201010Odd BallI got it to work! I will upload my AV soon. Great flying plane!