Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Habu_EA
File Details
File:
Habu_EA
  • Size: 1.88 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: habu, Variant:
    Version: 4.50.050
  • Author: dhk79
    Date Added: 12-28-2010
    Downloads: 10669
    Grade: 9.9 (25 votes)
    Description:
    The ParkZone Habu EDF Jet is a thriller capable of blistering speeds and precise aerobatics. When it comes time to throttle back and enter the pattern, the Habuís remarkably wide flight envelope and forgiving slow-speed handling will reward anyone used to flying faster sport planes with picture-perfect, nose-high touch downs and takeoffs.

Modeled for RealFlight by Doug Kaye (DHK79) as a special request.
    Related Files
    Variants: Habu turbine_AV, ParkZone Habu EDF_AV, Habu Turbine Enjine_AV, Habu Realistic_AV
    Color Schemes: Habu Micro CS_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    12-29-201010mwilson914I like the physics setup on this model Doug. The model looks great too. Really nice CS to compliment the model.
    12-31-201010THE MANNcool was not exspeting one of these nice i have this plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-01-201110ven2sLots of fun, very realistic!
    12-30-201010opjoseGreat! - It looks like the "kiddies" don't like the fact that you can do something which people like, while no one likes their trash uploads.
    03-12-201110mj24i dont now how to make these planes but this is probably one of if not the best edf model ive seen in real flight