Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight 6 > Aircraft > Color Schemes
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Multiplex Fun Cub2_CS
File Details
File:
Multiplex Fun Cub2_CS
  • Size: 503.3 KB
    Requires: Super_Cub_EA
    Version: 6.00.038
    Author: rrlouis1
    Date Added: 03-12-2012
    Downloads: 1810
    Grade: (Awaiting 15 votes)
    Description:
    Thanks to Doug Schluter and brentg for all their work creating the super cub. I wanted to do an AV on this plane and put in an electric engine, but I've had too much fun flying this gas version so I didn't change that part. And this is the only model in the swap files that I found with the tundra wheels and tires. I like the CS of the Fun Cub and there are many of them out in clubs since they are so versatile and straightforward to assemble. I've included our Flying Pilgrims patch on the underside of the H-stab for the sake of the guys in my club!
    Related Files
    Variants: super cub kill switch_AV, TUNDRA SUPER CUB LARGE SCALE_AV, Super Cub 3D_AV, FunCub_exp_electric_AV, FunCub 3D_AV, 3dhs Bigfoot_AV, Super_Cub 1 Rv1_AV, E Flite Carbon Z Cub_AV, Aeroworks Carbon SS Cub_AV, E-flite UMX Carbon Cub SS- Super Cub Version_AV, TUNDRA SUPER CUB LARGE SCALE adv_AV
    Color Schemes: E-flite Carbon z Cub_CS, SuperCub Red White_CS, Super Cub N555WY_CS, AW Carbon SS cub_CS, super_CS, Super Cub C-FVKD_CS, Super Cub HB-PMM_CS, Super Cub N1879A_CS, Super Cub VH-KLI_CS, Super Cub N162AW_CS, EFlite Super Cub 25E_CS, Super Cub AK State Troopers - N7046_CS, Bigfoot3dhs_CS, Carbon-Z Cub_CS, Super Cub N909T_CS, Super Cub N4340Z USFS_CS, Super Cub TF-ALK_CS, Super Cub SE-GCH_CS, Super Cub G-BJTP_CS, Super Cub N1383W_CS, Super Cub N298SQ_CS, Super Cub N123SA_CS, Super Cub N8BK_CS, Super Cub 5Y-GAW_CS, Super Cub HB-PAY_CS, Super Cub HB-PAV_CS, Super Cub N749RE Cuzoom_CS, N1738A_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    No comments available for this file.