Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight 7.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
Sig Hog Bipe_EA
File Details
File:
Sig Hog Bipe_EA
  • Size: 3.97 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: Sig Hog Bipe 1, Variant:
    Version: 7.50.011
    Author: abaser
    Date Added: 11-24-2014
    Downloads: 3491
    Score: (Awaiting 15 votes)
    Description:
    The Sig Hog Bipe is a fun Bi-plane to fly. I was personally fortunate enough to own one of these at one time and loved it. Its capable of mild aerobatics, and once trimmed out correctly, will fly hands off all day.

This model incorporates animated connecting rods for all control surfaces, chrome stripes on the wings, and nearly every inch is mapped for alternate CSs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did the real thing.

I want to say a huge thank you to doug schluter for volunteering to do the flight physics. He did an excellent job making this fly like I recall the real one. THANK YOU Doug!!
    3D model: abaser
    Colorscheme: abaser
    Flight Phsics: abaser and doug schluter
    Engine: Posted by oneder for use in the repository

Comments/criticism welcome here:
    http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30093
    Related Files
    Variants: Sig Hog Bipe (Giant)_AV, Sig Hog Bipe RF7-5 V2_AV, Sig Hog Bipe (Giant) V2_AV, Sig Hog Bipe (Giant) V3 TW_AV
    Color Schemes: Hog-Bipe 3_CS, Sig Hog Bipe CS 2_CS, Sig Hog Bipe (Giant)_CS, Sig Hog Bipe_Missouri Tigers_CS, Hog 2_CS, Sig Hog Bipe CS 4_CS, Sig Hog Bipe (Giant) V2_CS, SIG HOG RF_CS, SIG HOG WILD_CS, SIG HOG BLACK AND YELLOW_CS, SIG HOG 6PK_CS, SIG HOG Ontario_CS, SIG HOG OLD SPICE_CS, SIG HOG HUNT_CS, sig hog sing wing_CS, SIG HOG GUKF_CS, Sig Hog Cr_CS, Sig Hog Hunt Cr_CS, my Hog Bipe_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    No comments available for this file.