Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight 7.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
AJ Laser 230z 105_EA
File Details
File:
AJ Laser 230z 105_EA
  • Size: 1.13 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: aj laser 230z 105, Variant:
    Version: 7.50.015
    Author: technoid
    Date Added: 02-17-2017
    Downloads: 403
    Grade: (Awaiting 15 votes)
    Description:
    I like to fly Giants so after I finished the 73 I knew I had to create the 105 too. I was busy working on another project so I ask Doug if he'd be interested in helping me by creating the physics for the 105 if I resized the 73 to 105 and took care of any of the 3D model fixes. Doug's always quick to help and said he'd be glad to. So I resized the 73 to 105 and sent it to him for the physics. Once Doug finished the physics I worked on the little details that cropped up like the 105 cowl was different so it needed some screws added to it and also a few mapping errors that needed to be fixed. But between the two of us I think we have a really nice AJ Laser 230z 105 for you to play with, so grab it and have fun. I'm sorry it doesn't support RF-X but after they create the RF-X swap pages I'll do the necessary changes and upload it. I'm releasing it with the Competition color scheme and Doug created the Retro, Patriot, and a color scheme from a full size Laser and will release them very soon.

I want to thank Doug for the excellent job he did on the physics, the plane fly's extremely well and I'm sure you'll love it. And a big thank you also goes out to Legoman for the servo animation code he shared with me, that adds a really nice touch that I don't take the time to add. So thanks Legoman!

FEATURES:

Brakes activated by up elevator
    Smoke controlled by Channel 7
    Servo Animation

Plane Design: technoid
    Physics Design: doug schluter
    Servo Animation: legoman
    Fun Factor: A Giant AJ Laser powered by Desert Aircraft

I also want to thank the guys on the Developer's Forum for their help and support.

abaser
    Fly_electric
    doug schluter
    legoman
    BrokeDad
    Boof69
    csgill75
    uncle twist
    silverwing49
    Carkshark
    Maj. Numbskully
    Ghost129er
    12oclockhigh
    adrenoline 60
    TPRogers

When you're flying a 3D Field you can use the F4, F5, F6, and F7 keys for the Cockpit, Front, Left, and Right views of the plane.
    Related Files
    Color Schemes: AJ Laser 230z 105 Patriot_CS, arssss_CS, AJ Laser 230z 105 Retro_CS, AJ Laser 230z 105 Yellow Blue_CS, aj aircraft ars by edge v3_CS, custom retro laser_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    No comments available for this file.