Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight 8 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial_EA
File Details
File:
AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial_EA
  • Size: 5.21 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: amr monster stick 150 radial, Variant:
    Version: 8.00.053
    Author: technoid
    Date Added: 01-01-2019
    Downloads: 264
    Score: (Awaiting 15 votes)
    Description:
    One of the guys on the developer forum mentioned he'd like to see an AMR Monster Stick 150 and since I've done several sticks in the past I thought I'd do it for him. So here's my version of the AMR Monster Stick 150 with a Moki 250 Radial on it. I'm also working on a version with a Desert Aircraft DA 170 so expect to see that soon.

A special thanks goes to Legoman, Doug Schluter, BrokeDad, and asj5547 for all their help during development. They tested the plane and gave feedback on problem areas so I could improve the model. So thanks guys I appreciate your help.

Note: The plane is fully compatible with RF 7.5, RF 8, and RF-X.

FEATURES:

The plane has Ailerons and Flaps but has an override switch so you can switch between Full Width Ailerons and Ailerons and Flaps.

Ailerons and Flaps: Channel 8 Switch Up or Down
    Full Width Ailerons: Channel 8 Switch in Center
    Flap Adjustment: Channel 6 Knob
    Smoke: Channel 7
    Brakes: Activated by up elevator

Plane Design: technoid
    Physics Design: technoid
    Color Scheme: technoid

While flying a 3D field in RF-8 or any field in RF-X there are seven cameras available.

F4: Cinema Cam
    F5: Front of Plane
    F6: Left of Plane
    F7: Right of Plane
    F8: Front of Radial
    F9: Side of Radial
    F10: Back of Radial (this camera removes the fuselage)

I want to say thanks to Legoman for giving me the solution for an 'unexpected error' message in RealFlight and to Doug Schluter for helping me with the Full Width Aileron override switch.

I also want to thank all the guys on the Developer's Forum they're always there when I need help and offer great suggestions to make my planes better.

abaser
    Fly_electric
    doug schluter
    legoman
    BrokeDad
    asj5547
    csgill75
    uncle twist
    12oclockhigh
    adrenoline 60
    Ron6234
    flexible2g
    Bill Stuntz
    Moto-Guzzi
    DangerZone
    ICM
    brields
    flip3d
    And anyone else I might have missed, thanks.
    Related Files
    Variants: AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial SAFE_AV
    Color Schemes: Monster stick american_CS, AMR Monster Stick Radial Blue White_CS, AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial Blue Yellow_CS, AMR Monster Stick Radial BWR_CS, amr monster stick 150 radial PW_CS, amr monster stick 150 radial YW_CS, AMR Monster Stick Radial WWII Green_CS, AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial WW1 Camo_CS, AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial Orange White_CS, AMR Monster Stick 150 Radial Orange_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    No comments available for this file.