1. Ailerons = (right-stick) left/right.
2. Elevator = (right-stick) forward/back. Full forward to apply Wheel brakes.
2. Spoilers(dive brakes) = (left-stick) forward closed, back deployed.
4. Rudder = (left-stick) left/right.
5. Low/High Rates = (left 2 position switch) Up for high, Down for low.
6. Flaps = (dial) left closed, right deployed.
7. Landing Gear = (right-switch) Up for gear-up/rope-release, Down for gear down.
8. Smoke = (left 3 position switch) Down for smoke-off, Up for smoke-on.
9. Turbine = (left-rotatoy knob) Full-up for Engine idle, full-down for full Throttle.
10. Elevator Trim = (right-rotatory knob) full-up for nose up, full-down for nose down.