Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G3.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
SU-27g_EA
File Details
File:
SU-27g_EA
  • Size: 4.51 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: SU-27g, Variant: SU-27g
    Version: 3.50.065
  • Author: arb6591
    Date Added: 10-03-2007
    Downloads: 40222
    Grade: 9.4 (55 votes)
    Description:
    Please update to the latest G3.5 version.
    Some user were experiencing "bad" flying characteristics using older versions.

This model is based on the famous Russian fighter SU-27UB.

3D modeling, Physics and CS is the work of Andrzej Borysewicz.

RealFlight Specifications:30% Scale, Turbine powered, Top speed 200mph, functional flaperons, slats, elevons, air brake, retracts, brakes linked to elevator, smoke.

3 pos switch - flaperons/elevons/air brake different flight configurations
    Upper right switch Retracts Knob - smoke

Modeler's notes: The g suffix (as my previous model F-20g) indicates that this model was created exclusively with GMAX and then converted to a KEX file using Deep Exploration and the DOS based KEX converter.
    Some aspects of true scale performance have been forgone in favor of making this a fun model to fly.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Mr. Doug Kaye for his input and support during the final process of design.

Please send your comments here : http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18239

Enjoy! Andrzej
    Related Files
    Variants: SU-27gs_AV, Sukoi SU-27 (Sport)_AV, SU-35_AV, SU-27g Electric_AV, Sukoi SU-27 (Sport) RF7-5 V1_AV
    Color Schemes: su-27 my first try_CS, SU-27 Special_CS, Russian SU-27_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    07-09-201010mwilson914I don't know how I never rated this before. Awesome work on model and physics.
    11-23-20088TeamsmashbrosToo big, but very stable in straight flight. It tends to want to over shoot any control inputs, but the detail is great. I give it an eight.
    07-26-20089DannyBoy97AWESOME, JUST A TAD TOO SENSITIVE.
    04-03-2010103Dtrickerthis thing has a nice glide ratio without WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-02-200910plane guytoo big!!!!!!!! ur crazy!!!!