Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G3.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
SU-27g_EA
File Details
File:
SU-27g_EA
  • Size: 4.51 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: SU-27g, Variant: SU-27g
    Version: 3.50.065
  • Author: arb6591
    Date Added: 10-03-2007
    Downloads: 40105
    Grade: 9.4 (55 votes)
    Description:
    Please update to the latest G3.5 version.
    Some user were experiencing "bad" flying characteristics using older versions.

This model is based on the famous Russian fighter SU-27UB.

3D modeling, Physics and CS is the work of Andrzej Borysewicz.

RealFlight Specifications:30% Scale, Turbine powered, Top speed 200mph, functional flaperons, slats, elevons, air brake, retracts, brakes linked to elevator, smoke.

3 pos switch - flaperons/elevons/air brake different flight configurations
    Upper right switch Retracts Knob - smoke

Modeler's notes: The g suffix (as my previous model F-20g) indicates that this model was created exclusively with GMAX and then converted to a KEX file using Deep Exploration and the DOS based KEX converter.
    Some aspects of true scale performance have been forgone in favor of making this a fun model to fly.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Mr. Doug Kaye for his input and support during the final process of design.

Please send your comments here : http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18239

Enjoy! Andrzej
    Related Files
    Variants: SU-27gs_AV, Sukoi SU-27 (Sport)_AV, SU-35_AV, SU-27g Electric_AV, Sukoi SU-27 (Sport) RF7-5 V1_AV
    Color Schemes: su-27 my first try_CS, SU-27 Special_CS, Russian SU-27_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    10-05-200810HX3D014Thought I should Add a comment seeing This is now an Option. And that this is a great Model. Excellent Model and Great Choice. one of the Nicest 5th Gen Planes around and an Excellent rendition of it. I think the Su Guys would all Appreciate the work you have put in to this Beast and Knowing how you went about it with the limited 3D tools and how long it took shows dedication passion and Skill. Thanks again for creating this beast and for also letting us have at it for the conversion to the SU-30MK. I may never own a real big bird like this but now with you and real flight I am as close as I will get and Loving it.
    07-09-201010mwilson914I don't know how I never rated this before. Awesome work on model and physics.
    01-03-200810opjoseFantastic plane. j waingasekera doesn't seem to be able to figure out how to import it properly... sigh...
    07-26-20089DannyBoy97AWESOME, JUST A TAD TOO SENSITIVE.
    12-02-200910plane guytoo big!!!!!!!! ur crazy!!!!