Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G3.5 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
PREDATOR II UAV_EA
File Details
File:
PREDATOR II UAV_EA
  • Size: 1.19 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: pradetor uav, Variant: PREDATOR II UAV
    Version: 3.50.033
  • Author: Ricky Delten
    Date Added: 12-04-2006
    Downloads: 29804
    Grade: 9 (31 votes)
    Description:
    Here is the "Predator II UAV" with an updated (for G3.5) flight model. This model was created by me w/3dsmax and painted w/PaintShopPro.

Completely revamped flight model featuring a true upside down V-Tail elevon control system, brakes and glossier paint.

Right hand switch toggles the landing gear and the "autoflaps". The knob controls camera pod rotation. Forward elevator applies brakes.
    Related Files
    Variants: PREDATOR II UAV32no noise_AV, PREDATOR II UAV Auto Cam_AV, Predator II UAV re edit sam7677_AV, PREDATOR II UAV_mod1_AV, Reaper AAIA_AV, PREDATOR II UAV TURBINE_AV
    Color Schemes: sky camo_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    DateRatingAuthorComment
    06-02-200910Gr34t pl4n3sconfusing to fly lol
    03-15-200810nat2this thing is great! But they came out with new jet versions...
    05-01-20089VikingwarriorYou need to make the camera work by itself
    10-23-200810babyarbbGreat job. Flys good
    02-26-200810TomXP411I don't know how the real thing flies, which is probably irrelevant anyway, since the real thing is autonomous. But this model is fun and easy to handle. Not only that, but it's great to get your hands on a piece of US Govmt hardware. ;) Now I want to find a model Predator to take to the airfield.