Go Back   Knife Edge > Swap Pages > RealFlight G4 > Aircraft > Aircraft Models
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Search Swap Pages
Type in your search with keywords or phrases separated by commas

Or, try our Advanced Search.
PA Addiction._EA
File Details
File:
PA Addiction._EA
  • Size: 2.33 MB
    Includes: Color Scheme: addiction blue., Variant:
    Version: 4.00.054
  • Author: Keylitho
    Date Added: 09-28-2008
    Downloads: 10600
    Grade: (Awaiting 15 votes)
    Description:
    Sorry guy's I had the expo during rate's set way to hight on this thing.. So if you just dampen them down on the hight rate setting to like 30 I think you will like it better.

Prescision Aerobatics Addiction

By: Erik Peterson AKA: Keylitho
    www.EPVIZ.com

This is the updated version of the Addiction with fixed collison mesh so it doesn't hop arround on take off, The tail physics are actual now, and it has flap mixing added via the 3-POS switch.

I know there are some issuse with the Collision Meshes but I had no more poly's and the Model would suffer if I removed any more. The only Collision mesh that changed was the rear wheel mesh - so it doesn't hop on takeoff.

Special thanks to Opjose for great AV as a guidline for this version.

And don't forget to grab your favorite CS
    Related Files
    Variants: PA Addiction._AV, PA Addiction SC_AV, PA Addiction_AV, Precision Aerobatics Addiction X FINAL_AV, Precision Aerobatics Addiction-X iPas Setup_AV, PA Addiction RF7-5 V1_AV
    Color Schemes: PA Adiction Yellow-Black_CS, PA Addiction Flames_CS, Addiction Purple._CS, Addiction Yellow._CS, Addiction Orange._CS, Addiction Red._CS, Addiction Green._CS, Addiction Multi-Color._CS, PA Addiction X Green-Red_CS, PA Addiction X Red-Blue_CS, PA Addiction X Purple_CS
    Images
    Rate File
    You cannot rate files
    Selected Comments
    No comments available for this file.