View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 01:44 PM

This morning I did a FRAPS benchmark of Wright Island and charted it so you can see what the frame rate was during the whole flight. I flew over Wright Island for 11.7 minutes and then landed. I used the output from the FRAPS benchmark to create a chart of the entire 11.7 minute flight. There's nothing like hard numbers to show what's going on and I like the results I got very much. They are at 1680x1050 but that looks very good and gives very high frame rates so the flying is butter smooth. I also have the shader caching enabled which I'm sure helps a lot. I can't say enough about how cool the layout of Wright Island is, there are tons of stuff to see and flyover.. it's Great! A big thanks to all the KE guys. Here's the chart so you can see the flight. All of my system information and the RF-X settings are at the bottom of the chart. I also included the basic information FRAPS gives you with MIN, MAX, and AVG frame rates. I may do another one at 1920x1200 which is my monitor's native resolution.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wright Island 1680x1050 2018-01-20.jpg (166.0 KB, 25 views)