View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 10:03 AM
opjose's Avatar
opjose opjose is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Third rocky planet.
Posts: 13,220

I contacted webweb about the frame naming for his model.

He doesn't speak english though, and it is hard for me to make heads or tails of what he is saying.

Have you been able to figure out what is what?

Specifically I'm looking for the component frame part names for
the trailing edge flap mechanical pods,
the leading edge flaps,
the leading edge flap mechanical pods,
and landing pods.