Thread: Worth Updating?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH View Post
My earlier experience with "real" RC was long ago, before the advent of personal computers in fact. So we had no learning tools -- just go out and try not to crash. Jump forward several decades, and I found a local flying field and the experienced pilots there suggested RF in an attempt to get me past exactly what you mentioned -- the flying toward oneself problem. So I will work with RF and hope to rub off some of the rust <g>.

On treatment in forums, 99% of the time most discussions have been courteous and helpful (and this dates back to the days of Compuserve). However, every so often a "flame war" would erupt when someone decided to be judgemental or argumentative. This is always sad to see.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDH View Post
I'm not quite sure why anyone should be treated "firmly". At least among adults, I would suggest that this is no more appropriate in an online forum than it would be at a real face-to-face social gathering or party. Best behavior is, well..... best. As is often said, just my 2 cents.
I gotta say you really are a piece of work. Not only do you not contribute anything useful to this forum, you bash the guys who try to help.

You are not even a Newbie since you already have RF 4.5.

Sorry, just my $0.02 worth. lol! And a firm farwell.

Last edited by TomC; 07-01-2018 at 02:31 PM.