View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilson914
I'm kinda late on this one. Appearantly the newer NVIDIA cards have a problem with this for some reason. You would think if the card is higher end it would work better, but I couple of people I know had a problem with my models when I had 4096x4096 as the native CS res. 2048x2048 seems to be the way to go. The CS can always be downsized before importing, or a higher res CS can be imported after the model is imported.
Mainly the problem is if ANY of the .TGA's are OVER 16MB, They crash n creating the .dds, My old 9800GTX+ Only had that problem rarely, I'll test it with my new card (GTX 480) and see if the issue is still there, I know its there for the GTX 285's.

Fly 'em till the rotor comes off!

There is a line between what is normal and what is crazy and I think we all just crossed that line. Yes, we definitely crossed the line with this topic.
It has been a pleasure Posting with you and flying with you guys, after we are all banned forever till we die, we will just have to find something else to do, and in the end Break it!!

-csgill75

Last edited by Dr.Moo!; 07-01-2010 at 05:16 PM.