Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight G5 & G4 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 PM

Arrow Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

Please post your request with a swap page link to the aircraft that you are requesting a CS for
along with photos and description of what you want
I can currently create CSs from any Stock 4.5 aircraft ,Add-on or temporarily only from Ex. Pack 6 ( I've moved several times recently and my other Exp. Packs are temporarily "Lost" in storage )
Old 04-01-2010, 09:47 PM

(moved from the 3.x desiners coener to here)
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_knack
I'd love to have an Ultra Stick 25e color scheme if someone has the time.
Many thanks in advance,
Danny
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 PM

this is where I am so far got your E-Mail with the Pics will work on it over the next day or so
don't worry about the Quality of the graphics right now .. the second thumbnail was just a test as to scale and placement now that I know you're running 5.0 it now includes a _n.tga and I may also do a _s.tga ( time permitting)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1270153061.jpg (226.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1270174143.jpg (175.2 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Maj. Numbskully; 04-01-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:47 PM

Ultra Stick 25e CS

This looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product !
Old 04-03-2010, 03:44 PM

Done.......includes both _n.tga and _s.tga made from scratch to match the sheen of the Mono coat and tomake the Silver Stripes like chrome in stead of just gray
I did not use any panel lines as they really aren't any on the real one nor did I use them in to the _n .tgs .I did how ever include the servos for the flapeleirons and even made them bump out a little on the bump map.if you don't like them on the CS let me know I put them on to look more true to the original when it passes over head....and I was playing with the _n.tga just to see how it would look..........http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...=file&id=12321
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us25e-4.jpg (118.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg us25e-9.jpg (123.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg us25e-7.jpg (287.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg us25e-5.jpg (209.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Maj. Numbskully; 04-03-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:51 PM

I'll post it after I here from you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1270320071.jpg (267.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1270320153.jpg (231.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1270322958.jpg (150.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg abump serv.jpg (45.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-03-2010, 04:03 AM

3w yak 54

hers a challenge would u be able to make a 3w yak 54 couler sheme for the yak 54 se by any chance ty

http://www.rc-model-data.com/ressour...55890209_1.jpg

Last edited by micro; 07-03-2010 at 04:04 AM. Reason: rong
Old 07-03-2010, 11:18 AM

SpaceWalker CS

U-Bird here
If I understand your reply,you can do a CS for any DEFAULT plane as long as it is DEFAULT in G4.5 or earlier. Am I right?
The Spacewalker has been around from the go as the 1 seater and that will be fine, the Gibson 2 seater was not a default plane, I didn't know and I was just thinking of the possibilities. As I stated the between the war planes were very colorful and nice to look at. Golden Age, I believe this is the time frame of Military aviation I'm talking about. A 1 seater in Army Air Corp colors, alla Curtiss P6E Hawk or Naval Air colors same as the attatchment enclosed. 3 views enclosed.
Enclosed 3 View of engine I have in 3rd scale 1 seater. Someone might like it for use on some project.
Well some of this info is in files that are too large so I'll have to think of something else. I have more smaller files that will come, whoever I think you'll have an idea with these as to what I would like and if you wish to pursue this or drop it here.I'm not seeking a whole new plane, just a new color scheme of intrest to me and maybe others.
Thank You

Last edited by U-Bird; 03-08-2016 at 09:25 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:29 AM

yes........also any custom user modeled swap page aircraft exported from ANY version of RF........just not any "stock" G5 aircraft thats exclusive to G5 or from ex.packs 1,2,3,4,5 or 7 (for the moment ..I"ve moved several times and my other ex. packs are temp. "lost" in storage )

Last edited by Maj. Numbskully; 07-03-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:44 AM

SpaceWalker Military CS

U-Bird here:
Here is more material to provide you with ideas for a Golden Age Military CS for the SpaceWalker. Could you suggest some one who might be interested in doing this using "TheGibson"s Spacewalker II and maybe even upgrading the surface detail to the latest "STATE OF THE ART" as being presented by yourself and other artists. You guys need a yearly " TOP GUN" award, I can see the compition is out there and you could break it into catagories, heavy metal,helies,vintage,civil etc.
If you want more info let me know,as a scale RC builder and flier,info and scale are absolutes. The more info the more scale if required.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:27 PM

I can make a CS for the Spacewalker , both nitro and electric versions or also from "thegibson"s SpacewalkerII
so which CS do you prefer?
If I'm to add panel lines via an _n.tga some sort of reference as to placement would be very helpful ........if not the panel lines and or rivets would be "generic"
now just decide which CS you want
and give me anything that you have either photos or a link to them post them here or
I will PM you with my E-mail .....I do requests first come first serve and I'm currently knee deep in one for jeffpn's new model ........I can probably start on yours in the next few days

while we all have our own styles , strengths and weaknesses , tastes or preferred jonra for creating various type of content for RF , actually we prefer not to "compete" but rather help and or learn from each other and do our own thing for the fun of it ....besides the messed up rating system would make any such endeavor not really fair any how if we where to do so
Old 07-05-2010, 11:59 AM

Spacewalker CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj. Numbskully
I can make a CS for the Spacewalker , both nitro and electric versions or also from "thegibson"s SpacewalkerII
so which CS do you prefer?
If I'm to add panel lines via an _n.tga some sort of reference as to placement would be very helpful ........if not the panel lines and or rivets would be "generic"
now just decide which CS you want
and give me anything that you have either photos or a link to them post them here or
I will PM you with my E-mail .....I do requests first come first serve and I'm currently knee deep in one for jeffpn's new model ........I can probably start on yours in the next few days

while we all have our own styles , strengths and weaknesses , tastes or preferred jonra for creating various type of content for RF , actually we prefer not to "compete" but rather help and or learn from each other and do our own thing for the fun of it ....besides the messed up rating system would make any such endeavor not really fair any how if we where to do so

U-Bird wrote:
I've given much thought and tried to come up with the best solution for you. I've decided that "The Gibsons" Spacewalker II would be best as it is the largest scale, far more accurate in scale outline and fidelity and I'm getting it to fly real well. Leave it gas powered just like it is, we'll just give it a whole NewLook.
Enclosed is a 3-view from the SIG 1/4 scale Kit for the 2 seater and some shots at the PANELS that do exist on the plane. As a home built, there is not much sheet metal used and I've picked some good shots to help there.
I think the Devastator done by DirtyHarry3033 should be the model used for the new Color Scheme with only a few minor changes.If and when you get that far we'll discuss those changes.
This whole thing is a "what if' idea and the drawings I have done on 3-view copies look good enough that one of the new models will have this new scheme.
Looks like the 3-view file is to big so I'll send it using the othe site you gave me allong with another file,the bird in bare metal and fabric.

Old 05-05-2012, 05:16 PM

A L-39 Blue Camo Russian
Old 05-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Somebody just opened up a brand new CS request thread today. Maybe you should post your request there.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:10 PM

Umm.......he is the other guy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: