Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RealFlight Basic
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Stablock Stablock is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by opjose View Post
Bottom line, you came here expecting sympathy in spite of your rant and "outrage".

You got no love because you did not read up about what you were purchasing.
And how does that make you feel?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-18-2013, 12:58 AM
Stablock Stablock is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
I mean really... who cares.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-18-2013, 10:16 PM
opjose's Avatar
opjose opjose is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Third rocky planet.
Posts: 13,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stablock View Post
I mean really... who cares.
Exactly...

Particularly with your attitude... about you and your problems.... We don't!
__________________
Quote:
Newbies please click here for important instructions about forum posts: CLICK ME!

Last edited by opjose; 02-18-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Stablock Stablock is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by opjose View Post
Exactly...

Particularly with your attitude... about you and your problems.... We don't!
There you go again. Using the word "we" like you are on some team and you are the captian.

Ever watch Coyote and Roadrunner? Of coure you do, I forgot who I was talking to... You are like the Coyote who chased the Roadrunner off the edge of the cliff. The Roadrunner is fine, after all, he's a bird, he can fly. But the Coyote is still running as if he is on solid ground. He doesn't know yet, you see? Its not untill he realizes he is not on solid ground that he begins to fall.

Opjose, you have contributed nothing to this thread. Nothing of substance anyways. So look down my Coyote friend and you will see. Its a long way down.

"bye-bye"
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-19-2013, 08:56 PM
jeffpn's Avatar
jeffpn jeffpn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Beavercreek, OH
Posts: 18,386
Actually, there are few members here capable of helping people the way Opjose can and does help people.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Boof69's Avatar
Boof69 Boof69 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Swartz Creek,Michigan
Posts: 5,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stablock View Post
There you go again. Using the word "we" like you are on some team and you are the captian.

Ever watch Coyote and Roadrunner? Of coure you do, I forgot who I was talking to... You are like the Coyote who chased the Roadrunner off the edge of the cliff. The Roadrunner is fine, after all, he's a bird, he can fly. But the Coyote is still running as if he is on solid ground. He doesn't know yet, you see? Its not untill he realizes he is not on solid ground that he begins to fall.

Opjose, you have contributed nothing to this thread. Nothing of substance anyways. So look down my Coyote friend and you will see. Its a long way down.

"bye-bye"
This is literally the most ridiculous post I have ever read in these forums. Were you watching cartoon network with your grandkids when you composed it? Haha what a weird awkward metaphor to use to explain your childlike feelings about opjose's posts. Its like you stepped out of a cartoon yourself. You should know that there is a "we" here. There is no captain of course but I am pretty sure we all feel the same as Opjose where you are concerned. By the way didn't the word "basic" printed on the box give you a clue that it wasn't the full package? You get what you pay for. Please either calm down or peddle weird somewhere else.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:14 AM
opjose's Avatar
opjose opjose is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Third rocky planet.
Posts: 13,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stablock View Post

"bye-bye"
Oh, PLEASE mean it this time!
__________________
Quote:
Newbies please click here for important instructions about forum posts: CLICK ME!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.