Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 6 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 56 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
  #1171  
Old 04-28-2015, 06:34 PM
theluthier's Avatar
theluthier theluthier is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Posts: 498
That is a cool plane!
__________________
Regards
Michael
1000111

--"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't."
Reply With Quote
  #1172  
Old 04-30-2015, 04:11 PM
INeverLikedYou INeverLikedYou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Pedro, CA.
Posts: 4
I've always thought so! I love how there's hardly a straight edge anywhere on it. I'd be stoked if someone would take the time to create it, but with nearly 80 pages of requests in RF6 alone I'm sure it'll be a while.
Reply With Quote
  #1173  
Old 04-30-2015, 10:35 PM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeverLikedYou View Post
I've always thought so! I love how there's hardly a straight edge anywhere on it. I'd be stoked if someone would take the time to create it, but with nearly 80 pages of requests in RF6 alone I'm sure it'll be a while.
There are only 5 or so airplane creators here lately that are still active. I don't think any are creating for RF 6.5 though as the new exporter only supports RF7 and up. Post a request for a model in the RF7 designer forum and it may peek someone's interest.
Reply With Quote
  #1174  
Old 05-01-2015, 03:53 PM
INeverLikedYou INeverLikedYou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: San Pedro, CA.
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
There are only 5 or so airplane creators here lately that are still active. I don't think any are creating for RF 6.5 though as the new exporter only supports RF7 and up. Post a request for a model in the RF7 designer forum and it may peek someone's interest.
Thanks for the tip!

I'll give it a shot. I've found some models made for later editions work with earlier versions. This one should translate since it's a simple 4 or 5 channel model no?
Reply With Quote
  #1175  
Old 05-01-2015, 06:03 PM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeverLikedYou View Post
Thanks for the tip!

I'll give it a shot. I've found some models made for later editions work with earlier versions. This one should translate since it's a simple 4 or 5 channel model no?
It's not that it's the latest exporter allows a larger amount of polys to be used to create the models. The older versions of realflight won't work with these models. The creator would have to work with a lower limit on the models as well as change the plug-in in 3dsmax.
Reply With Quote
  #1176  
Old 05-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Brent Oar Brent Oar is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6
F105D Thunderchief Request

I would like to suggest a giant scale F105D thunderchief or one of its many variants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3ViewSec-Republic-F105.jpg (56.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 071016-F-1234S-019.jpg (302.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 1782721.jpg (495.0 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1177  
Old 12-16-2015, 06:35 AM
pavlik1 pavlik1 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1
X-UAV mini talon model

Hello

I would like to congratulate for the wast number of models I saw in this forum.

I was wondering if someone will be so kind to make a model of X-UAV mini talon

Reply With Quote
  #1178  
Old 12-16-2015, 07:15 PM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlik1 View Post
Hello

I would like to congratulate for the wast number of models I saw in this forum.

I was wondering if someone will be so kind to make a model of X-UAV mini talon

See the above posts. The same still applies but with less modelers now. Nobody creates for Realflight 6.5 anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #1179  
Old 12-16-2015, 09:32 PM
technoid's Avatar
technoid technoid is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: North Texas
Posts: 3,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
See the above posts. The same still applies but with less modelers now. Nobody creates for Realflight 6.5 anymore.
There's still one modeler that supports RF 6.5. Fly_electric released his Quad Fan Delta for RF 6.5 and I think he's on track to release his newest model for RF 6.5 (Sig Morrisey Bravo). But he has limited time for modeling so he stays pretty busy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 PM.