Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RF-X - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 01-01-2017, 11:26 PM

Editor and RFX Crash

In case any one is interested I did manage to lockup RFX and the Editor. Had to go to task manager to close them out. Using Windows 7. I had both open at the same time, so that may be the issue. Not sure how to make changes on the planes I import in. But have found the Hanger 9 Pawnee imports in and performs perfect. Also the Top Flite Elder Hp Imported perfect and flew perfect. Neither of these planes needs any changes.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriedersdorf1 View Post
In case any one is interested I did manage to lockup RFX and the Editor. Had to go to task manager to close them out. Using Windows 7. I had both open at the same time, so that may be the issue. Not sure how to make changes on the planes I import in. But have found the Hanger 9 Pawnee imports in and performs perfect. Also the Top Flite Elder Hp Imported perfect and flew perfect. Neither of these planes needs any changes.
I just had to look up Denver, Indiana.. a very cool place. I grew up in a small town and still love them.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:23 PM

Rfx

Yep it is pretty nice, but acutally we live in a little town called Chili, Indiana. Have no post office, not really a town, just a small community along the river. So they gave us a Denver, Indiana Mailing address as we are only 3 miles from them. We are really considred country. Do you or any one else no how to get the picture of the plane that you import to show up in RFX?
Old 01-03-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriedersdorf1 View Post
Yep it is pretty nice, but acutally we live in a little town called Chili, Indiana. Have no post office, not really a town, just a small community along the river. So they gave us a Denver, Indiana Mailing address as we are only 3 miles from them. We are really considred country. Do you or any one else no how to get the picture of the plane that you import to show up in RFX?
Well my address growing up was a Rural Route 2 address about 2 or 3 miles from Belton Missouri (about 5k at the time) so I know country.

From what I understand there isn't a way (yet) to get the picture of plane you import in RF-X to show up, it's one of the things on their list, so it just shows their generic picture. Too bad I'd like my first RF-X beta plane to have a picture of it. But hopefully they'll fix that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: