Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 6 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #151  
Old 08-12-2013, 10:55 AM
theluthier's Avatar
theluthier theluthier is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Posts: 498
Why did RF give me this message when I imported the thing (RF 6.5)?

"This vehicle was set up for a previous version of RealFlight. It may need to be adjusted in the Aircraft Editor to fly realistically in this version."

Regards
Michael
__________________
Regards
Michael
1000111

--"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't."
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 08-12-2013, 11:12 AM
oneder oneder is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 567
I am running version 6.50.016, according to the RF launcher that is the latest version? Are you running a newer beta maybe?
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 08-12-2013, 01:17 PM
theluthier's Avatar
theluthier theluthier is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Posts: 498
No. Flies great though! Really enjoying it.

Regards
__________________
Regards
Michael
1000111

--"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't."
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 08-13-2013, 10:46 AM
maxx2504's Avatar
maxx2504 maxx2504 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 252
Send a message via ICQ to maxx2504
Hi !

I didn't tested it yet but the cockpit looks...omg...very awesome !

Good job !


maxx
__________________
Trying is better than dying !
ENTER MY G5 PAGE HERE!
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 08-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Imageek2 Imageek2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 35
No error when I brought it in, 6.50.016 as well. Very nice plane, fun to fly!
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 08-13-2013, 03:19 PM
theluthier's Avatar
theluthier theluthier is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
Posts: 498
Interesting. I deleted it, re-imported it several times, and did not get the error.

Regards
Michael
__________________
Regards
Michael
1000111

--"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't."
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 08-15-2013, 12:30 AM
Darkdave22's Avatar
Darkdave22 Darkdave22 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Lone Star State (Arlington, Texas, USA)
Posts: 3
I downloaded this the first day you posted it. I am so loving it! Thank you. I tweeked a couple of things then thought I would try 2x size. I posted the AV file of my large scale version, I hope you check it out.

Thanks again for an awsome addition to my collection. It is in my top 5 favs already!
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 08-15-2013, 08:48 AM
Maj. Numbskully's Avatar
Maj. Numbskully Maj. Numbskully is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gatesville Texas
Posts: 7,650
Darkdave22...
wow.... I and another forum member live in Arlington Texas as well
I'm near Cooper and the 20
__________________
Photography MegaryT [[;]
(aka Maj. Numbskully)
https://plus.google.com/collection/IPvFbB
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 08-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Darkdave22's Avatar
Darkdave22 Darkdave22 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: The Lone Star State (Arlington, Texas, USA)
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj. Numbskully View Post
Darkdave22...
wow.... I and another forum member live in Arlington Texas as well
I'm near Cooper and the 20
I am at Ballpark and Brown!
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 03-17-2017, 10:59 AM
technoid's Avatar
technoid technoid is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: North Texas
Posts: 3,465
Better late than never. I just downloaded this awesome plane. It fly's and looks great. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 03-27-2017, 10:49 PM
brields's Avatar
brields brields is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
Better late than never. I just downloaded this awesome plane. It fly's and looks great. Thanks!
You know oneder was banned right?
__________________
An A-1D shooting at a P-51 is a bad day for the mustang.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 03-28-2017, 12:11 AM
uncle twist's Avatar
uncle twist uncle twist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by brields View Post
You know oneder was banned right?
What does that have to do with anything brields ?? I mean, what`s the point of bringing it up. It`s history. Opinions were spoken. Right or wrong, he came up on short end. bottom line, if his model is still on the swaps, that`s what`s counts. It`s sucks to lose any content creator because of "politics" and/or differences of opinion. Are you implying that it`s wrong to download his model because he was banned. ??? just curious as to what your point is.???
__________________
I'd like to see a 2 file per day upload limit

Last edited by uncle twist; 03-28-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 04-02-2017, 09:31 PM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle twist View Post
What does that have to do with anything brields ?? I mean, what`s the point of bringing it up. It`s history. Opinions were spoken. Right or wrong, he came up on short end. bottom line, if his model is still on the swaps, that`s what`s counts. It`s sucks to lose any content creator because of "politics" and/or differences of opinion. Are you implying that it`s wrong to download his model because he was banned. ??? just curious as to what your point is.???
Good ol' Ricky.... I'm sure he still pops in from time to time. Maybe a lurker, probably under a new name though. Who knows, we might see another model from him someday. He is a great modeler.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 04-02-2017, 10:36 PM
uncle twist's Avatar
uncle twist uncle twist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,568
I hope your right csgill, on the modeling part at least, But, if he`s lurking, I`m sure he sees the way things are with RFX, at this point, a drawback for any modeler for sure, some pluses no doubt (increased poly limits), but for the short term ??? one or two years ??? (before other issues are resolved) who knows. I don`t see the reason for past and / or potential new modelers to be inspired in RFX. I got inspired back in the RF5 days when things were pretty hot, I don`t have to mention names, but BOOF and the MAJ. among others were an inspiration for me to do CS`s and create a model. I just think it`s going to be some time before we get that kind of inspiration back from past content creators, IF, it happens at all, just my opinion, hope I`m wrong.
__________________
I'd like to see a 2 file per day upload limit
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 04-15-2017, 04:06 PM
Ghost129er's Avatar
Ghost129er Ghost129er is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: De_Dust2
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle twist View Post
What does that have to do with anything brields ?? I mean, what`s the point of bringing it up. It`s history. Opinions were spoken. Right or wrong, he came up on short end. bottom line, if his model is still on the swaps, that`s what`s counts. It`s sucks to lose any content creator because of "politics" and/or differences of opinion. Are you implying that it`s wrong to download his model because he was banned. ??? just curious as to what your point is.???
I'm pretty sure Brields meant it in a way as in, 'I doubt he's going to read that' other than 'He's a banned member, you can't download his things' to be honest... I only see an overreaction here.
__________________
A generic loser who bought RealFlight 7.5 almost a month before RealFlight 8's announcement.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 PM.