Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 6 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-14-2015, 09:26 PM

I am new to this and I am in need of help and did not find any information on earlier posts.

I was able to import a panoramic photo successfully, but when I go to airports it is not there. When searching under program files on the pc its not there either. I did find them under documents. Should I relocate the files?

If anyone has any information on how to do this the right way it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 09-14-2015, 10:04 PM

I don`t if you`ve tried this or not, but when you import a custom field, you`ll need to go to "CUSTOM AIRPORTS OR FIELDS" (whichever it is) which you`ll find at the top of your airport list. Click on the "custom", you should get a menu that has your airport on it, if you`ve imported it correctly, Another thing to consider, yes you imported the file into your documents file, which is a good place for it, BUT, did you import that file INTO RF, if you did`nt do that, you won`t find it on your airport menu.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:18 PM

I new to this, I just bought the game last weekend and saw people make their own fields. I cant figure it out. Could you tell me how I can make one? Do I used just a photo or does it have to be like a 360 camera? Or is there a place I'm suppose to upload to?
Old 04-17-2017, 06:19 PM

If you had read the thread that you posted in. (this thread) You would have received the information that you were looking for. It is plum chock full of information on creating photo fields.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: