Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 7 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
My Tu-95 does the same thing, along with a few other of my planes. And I have not narrowed it down yet. But I think it might be related to the hierarchy.
Thanks it's always good to hear you're not the only one with a problem. The strange thing is I updated my Lazy Eight for RF-X and it has basically the same design and it doesn't do it. That's the gear I used to create the nose gear on this plane I grabbed it from there and imported into Sea Cruise. And one of my tests was delete the gear from Sea Cruise and Import the gear directly from Lazy Eight again and try that, which did the same thing. So you may have something there. If I fix it I'll definitely post what I did. And let me know to if you fix it on your end too. So maybe I won't worry about it and just release Sea Cruise since you're having the same problem. You can work around it, just give it more throttle and go.. it fly's great and looks better than my other planes did I think. I did more work trying to balance the RGB and Alpha layers in the spec map TGA so that may have helped, because it looks pretty good to me and I wasn't happy with my other planes that much. Which is why I removed them from the beta swap forum. Thanks again for chiming in on this, it really helped.
Old 07-14-2017, 03:05 PM

I just uploaded Sea Cruise.. enjoy.

Sea Cruise is RF 6.5, RF 7.5, and RF-X compatible.

Thanks legoman for your cool 7.5 to 6.5 conversion.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: