Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 8 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 03-16-2019, 07:50 PM

Thanks for grabbing them guys I know you already have the betas but the release versions have some nice changes so thanks for grabbing them. I've been working on Junker but it's time to stop and watch a movie with the wife.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:32 PM

Thanks again for the three versions of Stagger, I like the semi transparent covering on all the models that allows the "bones of the aircraft" shadow display on the ground, nice feature.
Stagger Sport and Stagger Sport Gas fly great and are almost equal in performance, I like the Four Star color scheme.
My favourite is Stagger Sport EP, lots of power and aerobatic performance, tremendous fun to fly and the Falcon color scheme is great. Awesome work Technoid, many thanks.

Last edited by asj5547; 03-16-2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asj5547 View Post
Thanks again for the three versions of Stagger, I like the semi transparent covering on all the models that allows the "bones of the aircraft" shadow display on the ground, nice feature.
Stagger Sport and Stagger Sport Gas fly great and are almost equal in performance, I like the Four Star color scheme.
My favourite is Stagger Sport EP, lots of power and aerobatic performance, tremendous fun to fly and the Falcon color scheme is great. Awesome work Technoid, many thanks.
Thanks I'm glad you like the semi-transparent work I did on the wings. At first Stagger Sport and Stagger Sport EP didn't have any semi-transparent areas but I thought if I made the decals 100% Opaque and made the rest of the wing a little transparent you could see the bones but the area that had the decals would really stand out. I will say the semi-transparent areas look much better in RF 8 than then do in RF-X I sure wish they'd fix that kind of stuff in RF-X it would really make add-on planes look much better. But I guess it is what it is, but take a look at the 4-Stroke and EP versions in RF 8 or RF 7.5 I think you use to see what they really look like. And yeah the EP version is super cool to fly that's for sure.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:05 AM

I have an AV but I am not sure about posting it. It has so cg mods and a reversing motor for Xtreme 4D flight. It really stagger's around the sky and you can ragdoll it in the air.
Old 03-17-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
I have an AV but I am not sure about posting it. It has so cg mods and a reversing motor for Xtreme 4D flight. It really stagger's around the sky and you can ragdoll it in the air.
Well it definitely sounds cool to me.. post it !
Old 03-17-2019, 04:54 PM

Stagger Xtreme 4D

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
Well it definitely sounds cool to me.. post it !
posted here -> http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/down...=file&id=24562
Old 03-17-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Got it. Thanks!
Old 03-18-2019, 12:10 PM

Ha.. Stagger is surprising me, the one with the most downloads is the Gas version and to be honest I was very close to not releasing it. Well it's only 1 download ahead of the EP version but so far it's been consistent about being the most downloaded, with the 4-stroke version being the least.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: