Go Back   Knife Edge > Inactive forums > RealFlight Swap Pages > RealFlight G3 > Aircraft
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 05-19-2006, 06:30 PM

Great plane, but i'm wondering if there is a way to adjust the plane so the damage model moves the same way as the paint scheme. Great job, looking forward to the b-25 and anything else you have coming.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:53 PM

i still cant get it into g3, how do you do it? i looked in the sticky and it still didnt help
Old 05-20-2006, 12:45 AM

Thank You

I have to say, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

I have a grand-uncle who flew a hellcat in the second world war, this model means so much to me, thank you so much.
Old 05-20-2006, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenx5
i still cant get it into g3, how do you do it? i looked in the sticky and it still didnt help
If you are having a problem post it to the support thread, and write down EACH mouse click, keypress and menu choice you've selected.

Make sure you document exactly where the problem occurs.
Old 05-20-2006, 09:17 AM

Impressed..

Teisco,
I just want to say thank you for this Aircraft. What you have created is true artistry in the Simulation World. This Aircraft is so much like the real thing and the flying caracteristics are fantastic! The paint scheme, and folding wings, just amazing. I have seen these aircraft fly in real life and from take off to landings, your Plane is very similar to the real thing. A big pat on the back and a congratulations is in store. Keep up the great work! I am looking forward to your next Plane and the ones to follow after that.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:05 PM

Thanks guys, that is what it is all about. But the main thanks goes to InkyOO and opjose because without them none of these planes would be possible.

InkyOO is amazing at getting a 3d model to work in this game and making it do things it can't do. He made the wings fold and the tank drop for the Hellcat, making it much more interesting and fun.

Opjose is the best at tweaking G3 flight models and knows all the tricks to make it happen. He is responsible for the Pogo flight model and that was one I thought would never happen.

Last edited by Teisco; 05-20-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:04 PM

Team T-I-O

Go - Go - Go!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 05:50 PM

Thumbs up

Thank you for a great model!!! , any news on b25???
Old 05-20-2006, 07:59 PM

The B-25 is still not quite ready, hopefully soon. It will be the Byron B-25 with 170 inch wingspan at around 80 pounds. It will fly like the real Byron B-25 which flew very well.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:19 AM

i can't get mine to drop the tank
Old 05-27-2006, 01:24 PM

Unhappy Hell Cat Crash?

Ok...I may be doing something wrong, but the Hell Cat will be flying along fine, and then you hear the crash sound, but the plane does not crash to the ground, it will immediately show back up on the runway as if it were wanting to start again. Since I have the gear up, it sits there somewhat off kilter?

Any ideas?
Old 05-28-2006, 05:56 AM

I think the problem you are having is the droptank falling off and because you have the auto reset on it is resetting every time the droptank is dropped.You must have the top left 3pos switch in the middle position to stop the droptank from dropping and to stop the simulator auto resetting you need to go into simulation>settings>physics and then set the reset delay to 0 and then G3 will only reset when you press the red button .
Old 05-28-2006, 03:54 PM

Angry Won't import!!!

I read this whole thread and i tried to import it. I already dl it then went on to g3 and tried to import but it didnt find it. so, i extracted the file ( full of 8 others) to the g3x folder. then i tried to import but it wasnt there. Can some one give me some help here.....man....you make me want this plane soo bad............grrr.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:42 PM

I seems this forum changes the G3X file. When you download it put it on your desktop. Find it and change the file name but putting a .G3X at the end so that the zip now reads "hellcat f6f_EA.G3x" Than go into G3 and import it.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2fly
I read this whole thread and i tried to import it. I already dl it then went on to g3 and tried to import but it didnt find it. so, i extracted the file ( full of 8 others) to the g3x folder. then i tried to import but it wasnt there. Can some one give me some help here.....man....you make me want this plane soo bad............grrr.
See: http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12764

You may not be paying attention to one of the things in the above thread or assuming that you have something set, when you don't...

e.g. file suffixes? Are they off or on?

Did you rename the file?

etc.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: