Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RealFlight 8
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 01-17-2020, 08:10 AM

Let me tell everyone a story about the last time TN threatened to leave. I contacted him by private message and asked him to leave my name off the credits when he released a plane. I have not contributed to his work in a very very long time. Simple request nothing more.

Imagine my surprise when that blew up. He threatened to leave, someone had treated him terribly. I just left it alone and did not comment in designers threads whatsoever. I did not help so I did not want credit for something I did not do.

Then he came after me on the users threads. I cannot have an opinion. I am picking on old people. I am not young myself. 80 is not just a number. Sure fly all you want on a sim, but you are a danger to others in real world. My example of learning to drive at 80 is applicable. Crazy. I don’t want to see someone hurt. I was almost killed by an old coot that should have hung it up.

You all have seen how TN cannot take the slightest criticism. The engine sound file is a recent example. So he went after me and I stood up to him and others. Now he is pulling out the leaving again playbook.

Last edited by 12oclockhigh; 01-17-2020 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:59 PM

I hear what you are saying 12. We had a hard time trying to get my father off the road. I don't fly RC myself, but I could see where it might be a problem. But I think it should be a case by case basis. My Uncle is 89 and looks late 60s and still drives fine. But he is probably the exception. Good genes I guess.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12oclockhigh View Post
Let me tell everyone a story about the last time TN threatened to leave. I contacted him by private message and asked him to leave my name off the credits when he released a plane. I have not contributed to his work in a very very long time. Simple request nothing more.

Imagine my surprise when that blew up. He threatened to leave, someone had treated him terribly. I just left it alone and did not comment in designers threads whatsoever. I did not help so I did not want credit for something I did not do.

Then he came after me on the users threads. I cannot have an opinion. I am picking on old people. I am not young myself. 80 is not just a number. Sure fly all you want on a sim, but you are a danger to others in real world. My example of learning to drive at 80 is applicable. Crazy. I donít want to see someone hurt. I was almost killed by an old coot that should have hung it up.

You all have seen how TN cannot take the slightest criticism. The engine sound file is a recent example. So he went after me and I stood up to him and others. Now he is pulling out the leaving again playbook.
I remember this deal it's been a while back and yes technoid mentioned someone said something that hurt him a lot but he never mentioned a name through the whole time even when asked who it was. So how again did he go after you. You're just mad because he took up for the old guy before he left and stabbing him in the back.

LOSER.. GO AWAY.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip View Post
LOSER.. GO AWAY.
I am not going anywhere. I posted that after TN pulled the plug. I do not like getting credit where I did nothing to contribute. I though it was simple.

You are no better. And your comment was classic cyber bullying.

Last edited by 12oclockhigh; 01-17-2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:02 PM

Unbelievable! You guys are pathetic, go create a board just dedicated to fighting and arguing so you can keep it out of the boards where someone is asking to learn!

Cyberfish I hope you can look past all this BS and find the answers you are looking for. And I hope you get many more years of enjoying RC aircraft and your Harley.
Old Yesterday, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12oclockhigh View Post

Then he came after me on the users threads. I cannot have an opinion. I am picking on old people. I am not young myself. 80 is not just a number. Sure fly all you want on a sim, but you are a danger to others in real world. My example of learning to drive at 80 is applicable. Crazy. I donít want to see someone hurt. I was almost killed by an old coot that should have hung it up.

The full story to this is you sent me a one line PM I didn't understand so I replied and ask you why but you never replied to my question, which yeah I'm a sensitive person so it hurt my feelings. So I mentioned I got a PM that hurt my feelings but never, even after being asked who it was, mentioned your name. And my sensitive nature is why I need to leave the forum (no I'm not back I just dropped by to see how people replied to my goodbye message). Anyway just to be clear here's a picture of my PM to you which includes your one line request that I didn't understand. At one point we were friends and shared funny little comments to each other but during the F8F build things happed that changed that. And if I remember correctly I sent you more than one PM asking you to forgive me and be friends with me again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12oclockhighPM.jpg (129.0 KB, 15 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: