Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 7 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #16  
Old 01-29-2016, 06:15 PM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,498
Password for tonight's RealFlight 7.5 session is "RealFlight". Simple and all lower case. It will start at around 6pm central. I'll leave it up for a couple hours.

Last edited by csgill75; 01-29-2016 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-30-2016, 12:15 AM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,498
Had a fair amount of people show up tonight. More than I expected really . I may host a 6.5 Session tomorrow night for the ones that have 6.5 It will be around the same time (between 6 and 7PM) and will be hosted for a couple hours.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-30-2016, 12:24 AM
DangerZone's Avatar
DangerZone DangerZone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: The Danger Zone, USA
Posts: 228
Man, that smoke cloud was way too big
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1454126019.jpg (105.5 KB, 10 views)
__________________
I have the need, the need for speed!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-30-2016, 01:04 AM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerZone View Post
Man, that smoke cloud was way too big
Yeah it was. Did you see the paint ball? 20 miles in diameter the splatter covered the map.

RFvehicle file for the win!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-30-2016, 08:43 AM
12oclockhigh 12oclockhigh is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,995
Sorry... had to leave... family!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-30-2016, 04:50 PM
legoman's Avatar
legoman legoman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SW, Florida
Posts: 1,810
Anyone interested Sunday afternoon EST starting around noon going for a couple hours?
__________________
Even pigs and bricks will fly with enough thrust.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-31-2016, 05:42 AM
Mikeymike21's Avatar
Mikeymike21 Mikeymike21 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to Mikeymike21
5.5 Multiplayer today in the afternoon?
__________________
ギルティクラウン
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-31-2016, 11:28 AM
legoman's Avatar
legoman legoman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SW, Florida
Posts: 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeymike21 View Post
5.5 Multiplayer today in the afternoon?
I can if there will be more than one person there
__________________
Even pigs and bricks will fly with enough thrust.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-31-2016, 11:35 AM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,498
I don’t have 5.5 installed at this time. If I'm home, and can find the instalation disc, I could join in.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-31-2016, 04:32 PM
Carkshark's Avatar
Carkshark Carkshark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: United States of America
Posts: 235
I can join today. No microphone, but I'm quick at typing.
__________________
Cark- an archaic adjective or verb for worry.

Last edited by Carkshark; 01-31-2016 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Stupidity
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-02-2016, 01:53 AM
Brields95 Brields95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerZone View Post
But a 1/4th scale B-29 is nearly as large as a full scale P-51...
A 1;5th scale B-29 isn't, and I know because I just made one. I'll upload it in a minute.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-02-2016, 02:38 AM
uncle twist's Avatar
uncle twist uncle twist is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brields95 View Post
A 1;5th scale B-29 isn't, and I know because I just made one. I'll upload it in a minute.
You guys should throw some real numbers out there to prove yourselves. And for our entertainment. But a quick search just got me a wingspan of 141 ft./B-29 and 37 ft./P-51. full scale
Danger Zone is correct, 141 ft. divided by four is 35.25 ft., which is as he states "nearly" as close to a full scale P-51. Brields, A 1/5 scale B-29 would have an approx. wingspan of approx. 28.2 ft. So what`s your point.? Do the math..
__________________
Why do today, what you can put off `till tomorrow
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-02-2016, 07:17 AM
csgill75's Avatar
csgill75 csgill75 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 3,498
I am making a 1/3 scale Gotha bomber. However fo $2,500 a 1/3 scale Gotha exists in kit form. So I'm still replicating a real RC aircraft there's a bunch of WWI aircraft in 1/3 scale though available as RC aircraft.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-02-2016, 12:15 PM
TPRogers's Avatar
TPRogers TPRogers is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: CT
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
I am making a 1/3 scale Gotha bomber. However fo $2,500 a 1/3 scale Gotha exists in kit form. So I'm still replicating a real RC aircraft there's a bunch of WWI aircraft in 1/3 scale though available as RC aircraft.
Indeed! Arizona Model Aircrafters will do pretty much ANY WWI model up to 1/3 scale if you have the jing! I have bought from them in the past with nary an issue... but others have had problems. The 1/3 Gotha will be formidable! Looking forward to flying that one!... even though compared to the WWI scouts, it will move as a snail would ... as did the full scale!

TPRogers
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-02-2016, 04:16 PM
DangerZone's Avatar
DangerZone DangerZone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: The Danger Zone, USA
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brields95 View Post
A 1;5th scale B-29 isn't, and I know because I just made one. I'll upload it in a minute.
Don't make me make a 50% A380
__________________
I have the need, the need for speed!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 PM.