Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 8 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 11-24-2019, 07:07 PM

Bonanza tip tanks

Anybody have time and inclination to knock out a set of tips tanks for the Bonanza V35? I'd love to fly the sim of this aircraft with tip tanks because my Bonanza has tips. A buddy mocked up the color scheme for me and it made it more fun for me to fly.
--
John
Old 11-24-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeech View Post
Anybody have time and inclination to knock out a set of tips tanks for the Bonanza V35? I'd love to fly the sim of this aircraft with tip tanks because my Bonanza has tips. A buddy mocked up the color scheme for me and it made it more fun for me to fly.
--
John
It is due able. I could slap a set of tip tanks on it. it would be a major pita to line them up. I don't think anyone besides myself knows the trick to adding parts to planes and this one would be particularly hard. As it involves repurposing a piece already on the plane and there is nothing particularly close to reuse. and the parts would be painted seperatly and would not scale with the plane it would be easier to start from scratch and make a whole new V35

TL,DR it is due able but more work than it is worth.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: