Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight 8 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 11-28-2019, 04:15 AM

Pilot Rc Extra 330LX

Hello

First time posting. I downloaded the Pilot Rc Extra 330LX model and am trying to get it into my RF8. I import the file I can into the game and can fly the plane but the prop isn't spinning and it generally isn't working properly. There are other files in the zip file so my question is. Can somebody help me out with information on how to install the model properly so I can fly it.

Thank You
Old 11-28-2019, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsv_flyer View Post
Hello

First time posting. I downloaded the Pilot Rc Extra 330LX model and am trying to get it into my RF8. I import the file I can into the game and can fly the plane but the prop isn't spinning and it generally isn't working properly. There are other files in the zip file so my question is. Can somebody help me out with information on how to install the model properly so I can fly it.

Thank You
Go back where you downloaded the plane and notice the 'gold' circle with a question mark in it, that's a link to the instructions for importing a plane from the swap pages. So click it and a window will pop up with the instructions to import a plane from the swap pages. Notice there's a scroll bar on the side of the window so you can scroll down to read all the instructions..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: