Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RF-X - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 01-11-2017, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
Well it probably won't be the X1, I feel like I need to build up the skills first before I accomplish the builds I want. I like the route you took so I planned on something similar.

I can put a plane together in max pretty quickly now, about 20 minutes and it's a box trainer from scratch.
That sounds good to me take some time and build your skills, yep that's what I did.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid View Post
That sounds good to me take some time and build your skills, yep that's what I did.
Me too. I taught my self how to model by building one plane then modded it into a "f-82" conversion did not release the mod though. then I pulled on the big boy shoes with the P6M-2 seamaster.

RF7.5 is a grade A Simulator
RF-X is a mediocre Game
Old 01-20-2017, 10:04 AM

Any Progress on this or any other model?

RF-X is a mediocre Game
Old 01-20-2017, 09:33 PM

As I mentioned earlier, My wife has been sick. She has a issue with her stomach that makes it so that she can't eat. She went from weighing 140lbs to as of tonight 94lbs. We know what the problem is. To simplify it, there is excess tissue at the opening of the small intestine where it connects to the stomach. food can't pass into her intestine and it comes back up. She can only eat a couple ounces of food a day. The doctor has tried to stretch the opening during an endoscopy but it only helped for a couple days. It is repairable but we don't get to meet with the surgeons until February 23rd. In the mean time she can't work, drive, she can barely walk and I have to take her to get Iron infusions weekly so that means I am working all day, then doing things around the house to help out. This is why I am moving my PC from the basement to a spare bedroom upstairs next to our room. I have done most of the moving, but I don't have room for my main PC rig where it really should be so I am going to build yet another PC but mini ATX sized with a small case so it can fit on a shelf and not look like a giant full sized tower with cables all over the place (she complains about that). So really until she is on the mend, I can't commit a lot of time to anything other than taking care of what I need to do at home. Once she is back on track and getting healthy I plan on getting back to my modeling which I have found fun.

I Still use the forums here and other places, My Note 5 does everything for me right now.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:14 PM

I am sorry to hear that csgill. I hope your wife gets better.

RF-X is a mediocre Game
Old 01-20-2017, 10:37 PM

Oh that's terrible just take care of her and don't worry about anything else. I know how hard that stuff is we live it here every day. So I'll keep your wife in my prayers along side my wife. They're the better part of us and we need them.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:51 AM

Csgill, I feel your pain, My 1st born son had the same problem at about 8 weeks old +/-. (not holding his food down), Anyway we took him in, had a test done, He had to swallow something that would show up on an X-ray, DONE, The X-ray showed that the fluid didn`t go beyond a certain spot in his intestine. SOOOOOOO, that Docs said, that because it didn`t go ALL the way through, they couldn`t make a diagnosis, or come to a conclusion, as to what the issue was. NOW, I`m no doctor, BUT, it seems to me, THAT, the point at which the fluid stopped, was where the blockage was (I didn`t realize that until later myself, but the Docs. should have. ??), at any rate we had to take him home. Another week goes by, he`s still throwing up his food (breast milk) and losing weight. It got to the point, that when I came home from work one day, he looked like a 100 yr. old man / prune (all wrinkled), he was severely dehydrated, TO ME, on the brink of dying. We rushed him to the hospital, they took him in immediately and did emergency exploratory surgery (I don`t know if they referred to the previous X-ray or not). But they fixed him. I just don`t get why they couldn`t figure it out with the X-ray they had to begin with (Gee, that must be where the problem is,... HELLO. !!!) Anyway, please keep a close eye on your wife, she really can`t afford to lose much more weight. It seems to me the Docs. know where the issue IS. These days, the operation is a very simple one. I don`t know why you/she should have to wait another month or longer. Your wife will be in pain for that time. needlessly. I guess the point I`m trying to make is, don`t let it get close to the point that she`s close to dying,... like what almost happened to my son, because of a Doctors ignorance, or lack of knowledge.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: