Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RF-X
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 10-24-2016, 03:01 PM

How do I put my vote in for multiplayer? If this is how , then put me down for 2 votes dang it!!!! think I'm waiting for my nvidia GeForce gtx 1060 graphics card to come before I load it.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmccurdy25 View Post
How do I put my vote in for multiplayer? If this is how , then put me down for 2 votes dang it!!!! think I'm waiting for my nvidia GeForce gtx 1060 graphics card to come before I load it.
It's coming in a future update. It's not something that can easily be implemented. It's a whole new program with little if anything carried over from the old software.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
You want the real feeling of going to the field you have to be flying with someone else right? Multiplayer is a must for me! My copy just came today and I really don't have an interest to even load it until they get multiplayer. Of course I will paying 180 for it. I do not like how the new remote doesn't have a neck strap bracket. WTF is that? Anyway they must get multiplayer. It's kinda hard to believe they don't have it even in the first version.
As mentioned before, it's coming in a future update. Custom content is coming first though.

You can still use your interlink elite if you want a neck strap, you're the first person I've ever heard of using one for RealFlight. I just set it in my lap or just hold it since it is lightweight unlike my field radio which has batteries, and real electronics inside.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
As mentioned before, it's coming in a future update. Custom content is coming first though.

You can still use your interlink elite if you want a neck strap, you're the first person I've ever heard of using one for RealFlight. I just set it in my lap or just hold it since it is lightweight unlike my field radio which has batteries, and real electronics inside.
Lol, really?? I try and get the same feel as if I were standing outside flying. Understandable on the multiplayer. I just got a kick in the a@% on the power of my computer (or lack of I guess). Installed rf-x and was only getting .5 fps on the default values. Computer specs as follows : amd fx 6300 cpu, nvidia GeForce gtx 760, 16 gigs of ddr3 ram. Waiting on gtx 1060 in mail. Maybe bring me up to 5 fps and it'll be like I'm flying with an eye twitching problem
Old 10-24-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I just got a kick in the a@% on the power of my computer (or lack of I guess). Installed rf-x and was only getting .5 fps on the default values. Computer specs as follows : amd fx 6300 cpu, nvidia GeForce gtx 760, 16 gigs of ddr3 ram. Waiting on gtx 1060 in mail. Maybe bring me up to 5 fps and it'll be like I'm flying with an eye twitching problem
Holy crap

I have an i7 cpu, 16g of DDR3 ram along with dual SSD drives in raid-0 and a GTX 580. I get between 350 - 700 fps on g7.5 (Running at 120hz = very smooth )

I was hoping for at least 120 fps on RF-X to keep up with the 120hz.

Last edited by Stringfellow; 10-24-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringfellow View Post
Holy crap

I have an i7 cpu, 16g of DDR3 ram along with dual SSD drives in raid-0 and a GTX 580. I get between 350 - 700 fps on g7.5 (Running at 120hz = very smooth )

I was hoping for at least 120 fps on RF-X to keep up with the 120hz.
Let me know how yours goes. Your CPU will kick ass. I'm hopeing it's something simple to fix this. I moved all the settings on low , with a minimized window and was able to get 35 fps. My real flight 7.5 runs awesome and looks 10 times better then rf-x with all the settings on low. Don't get discouraged, it could very possibly be my setup
Old 10-26-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I'm with you on this one, I don't fly at the field on my own and have learned a shedload of manoeuvres from other pilots while in multiplayer sessions and at my local field. Even playing the multiplayer games my skills have improved tremendously. Streamer cut foamies at a photo field rocks..

I've been supporting KE from 3.5 and have spent a fair bit of cash on every release gaining more and more from each new version.

I really hope multiplayer is high on the agenda, I made a brief list of what's been cut and see no compelling reason to purchase the new RF-X.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: