Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight 7
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 02-08-2016, 11:50 PM

Smile Help ,Align T rex 500 PRO DFC and Align T rex 550 PRO DFC not working on RF 7.5

Hello,

Can you please help, I bought real flight 7.5 and downloaded files Align T rex 500E PRO DFC and Align Trex 550E PRO DFC and both are not working properly in Real Flight 7.5.

I would really appreciate if I can get these two models to working in RF 7.5 because these are the two Helicopters that I own .
Old 02-09-2016, 12:03 AM

Can you give links to the files you DLed? I did a search for the 550E you mentioned and didn't get a single match.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:22 AM

First this thread belongs in the RealFlight 7 forum not the designer forum.

I can assure you that the 500 DFC works great in RealFlight 7.5. I fly it all the time. In fact all swap pages models work with realflight 7.5. We need to know a few things first. First what version of RealFlight 7.5 do you have? Interlink, interface, or wireless? If you're using interface or wireless, what transmitter are you using and did you set it up properly? How did you import the models? Lastly, please provide the links to the files you downloaded so that we know exactly what you're trying to get working.

Last edited by csgill75; 02-09-2016 at 07:27 AM.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:48 AM

I have to agree with the OP that the "Align T-rex 550 Flybarless_EA.rfx" is messed up.. the skids are a problem with springiness, and the rotor head is really not tracking right causing all kinds of vibrations.

I took a couple of minutes with it and could not sort it.... maybe someone else could take a look and post an AV file... or point us to the AV file correcting the problems.

The T-Rex 500 seems to fly fine for me. I actually own both aircraft.

Thanks.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
First this thread belongs in the RealFlight 7 forum not the designer forum.

I can assure you that the 500 DFC works great in RealFlight 7.5. I fly it all the time. In fact all swap pages models work with realflight 7.5. We need to know a few things first. First what version of RealFlight 7.5 do you have? Interlink, interface, or wireless? If you're using interface or wireless, what transmitter are you using and did you set it up properly? How did you import the models? Lastly, please provide the links to the files you downloaded so that we know exactly what you're trying to get working.
First thank you for taking time to answer me.

I have RF Version 7.50.015 the latest one, I am using the wired interface. I am using a Spektrum Dx6 transmitter. I am not sure if it is set right but it works with the other models.

How do import the models: I go to swap pages Real Flight 7.5 ; I download the filehttp://www.knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=19148; Align T-Rex 500 PRO DFC EA.zip then I go import menu select real flight archive.

Regards
Old 02-14-2016, 09:28 AM

Yes you import the rfx file directly, now that we know your Realflight setup, you're trying to use an 6 channel radio on a 8 channel model so you would need to use the virtual channel buttons Y U I O. Toggle these buttons to activate the channels you don't have on the Dx6. You may want to check out the field radio setup sticky and ensure that your radio is setup properly.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:57 PM

DX5 Vs RF7 and Align T Rex 500 Pro DFC

I have tried that set-up below for my DX6 and it did not work.

http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/show...3&postcount=26

My helicopter Align Trex 500 PRO DFC will start at full throttle even at low throttle and NORMAL mode (not idle up)

When I move up my the throttle/Collective Pitch stick the canopy falls down.

Here is attached a screen shot of my Transmitter Spektrum DX6 set-up in real flight 7.

Can you please tell me what is wrong.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RF7 DX6.jpg (314.3 KB, 4 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: