Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight G3 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 03-23-2006, 01:48 AM

how do I post my modified aircraft??

hey guys, I'm just trying to figure out how to post my favorite modified airplane onto the download page, but i'm not sure how to do it. I'm just not sure what i have to do to make it work for everyone. do i just upload an attachment from my custom planes folder? is it that simple?
Thanks for any help!

Jared
Old 03-23-2006, 09:07 AM

If you have got the latest update then the best way to export is to click on simulation and then in the rollout menu click on export and chose what you want to export( you must have what ever you are trying to export loaded on the sim)then the exported files will be in a .G3X format and will be in the G3X folder in your main realflight folder.
Using the G3X format makes it easier for people to import as it automatically puts all relevant files into the appropriate folders providing you import properly through the import feature in the simulation menu of G3
Old 03-23-2006, 09:57 PM

cooool...i want to post my Yak54 mod. i love this plane so much! Maybe its because i learned to harrier roll with it
thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: