Go Back   Knife Edge > Inactive forums > RealFlight Swap Pages > RealFlight G3 > Aircraft
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2006, 01:02 AM

yup

it was something particular to that version and for the life of me I can't pin it down. I raised the main rotors a lot, then lifted the tail rotor a bit and positioned it so it couldn't possibly hit anything... no luck.

But the new version works ok and while I wouldn't call it super accurate it's kinda Blade like, hehe.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyrw
But if it's that far off, definitely. I'm runnin 3.5 as well now. I'll get on it asap, which should mean it is ready in the next day or two. Thanks for the heads up. I'm mostly flying a T-rex model these days but still enjoy my Blade.

--edit--
Wow, that's really weird. I could not get it to stop locking up the tail rotor no matter what I did. I have started working on an Axe based version but for some reason I can't get the tail dialed in at all. it behaves very oddly. These might be 3.5 issues or it might just be me losing my marbles, I'll do some more work and figure it out.

Here's a version off the dominion that works, I still haven't pinned down the tail rotor issue with the other one. The V35 part indicates it's not only version 3.5 but FOR version 3.5
Hello, I am fairly new to this importing models but have read the instructions in the first thread. I have imported your model for 3.5 but dont see it in my custome folder or under the dominion 3D folder. Do you have any ideas as to where it might be?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:34 AM

model or CS?

Are you positive you got the actual model and not the color scheme? Also, did it say down at the bottom in green text that it had imported? If it's yes to both of those I have no clue. If not then make sure you downloaded the right file, the names are generally almost identical, and try importing again. It should say it successfully imported it at the bottom where G3 messages appear.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:38 PM

It seems i can import your older models, but they dont work in 3.5. When I try the model you created for 3.5, CPP_V35_AV.G3X, it has 2 messages at the bottom, the first stating it is based on a model I dont have follwed by a message saying it was imported successfully.

Last edited by 4life; 11-09-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:04 PM

weird

I would have thought anyone could use the dominion based ones, and the v35 model should work ok in any version of G3.

I don't know what to tell you. try going to the swap pages for 3.5 and seeing if you can download one of the t-rex's Choppersuey and I have up. We had a thread with a few models we were working on. If THAT works I can probably get a variant of the Axe to work for you as a CP Pro, but the Axe itself is pretty close already. You'd just want to go turn off the heading hold gyro if you don't have one in your CP.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:46 PM

Trainer request???

Hi Remyrw,

Thank you sooo much for doing this. I just got a CP Pro and I just bought 3.5 today!!! One of the main reasons for this is that YOU are making models of the heli that I have purchased.

Could you tell me which one is the best one to use in 3.5...STOCK...no mods?

Also, if it isnt that hard....is it tough to make one with training legs on it?

I am trying to learn how to use the Blade CP Pro first here then attempt to do the basics on the plane. I also have a friend that will teach me to fly it but in my spare time I want to learn the right things.

ESPECIALLY in the model like the Blade CP Pro....

Thanks again for doing what you do!!!!

Regards,

mike

----------EDIT-------------

Remyrw,

I also experienced the out of control tail rotor action on the ccp for version 3.o....I will try the one for 3.5. Thanks so much...this is what simulators are about...being able to do things here then translate them to the real aircraft!

Last edited by Guttboy; 11-10-2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Another question!!
Old 11-11-2006, 12:09 PM

I think I need to buy expansion pack 1 to get the models you made to import. I will probably order it within the next few weeks, my goal is to fly a Blade cp like model all winter on the simulator, then do the RADDs school then by next spring I should be able to fly the real Blade CP half decently.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:40 PM

My problem is that I cant get the expansion pack. Budget is maxed out so I was really hoping someone could make one for just 3.5 w/o expansion planes.

Proud owner of Blade CP Pro
Learning to fly with G3.5!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: