Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight 7
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 05-01-2016, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Willis View Post
1. If the RealFlight InterLink Elite Controller is plugged in, it will inhibit the function of the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro screen saver and power saving options. I have tried this on two computer with the same results.

2. While working on this issue I also observed that the menus in CyberLink PhotoDirector Versions 6 and 7 would NOT work correctly when the RealFlight InterLink Elite Controller is plugged in. Others on the CyberLink PhotoDirector forum have also reported the same issues with other game controllers.

Has RealFlight uncovered any issue with the way the InterLink Elite Controller interfaces with Microsoft Windows 10 ?

Currently I am using a Dell XPS9000 which is connected to a Belkin USB 2.0 Hub. The RealFlight Interlink controller is connected to the Belkin USB 2.0 Hub.

The screen saver functionality worked correctly under Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with the RealFlight Interlink controller connected.

HID Compliant Game Controller Driver Details
Driver Provider: Microsoft
Driver Date: 06/21/2006
Version: 10.0.10240.16384

I have the same problem with a Mainboard ASUS Maximus Extreme IV
When the Interlink pluged in and W10 start, then allways comes a bootloop, sometimes comes a message w10 wil repair
when i put out the interlink the w10 will boot normaly

have some a solution today, other driver ?
Old 05-01-2016, 11:25 AM

First of all, your problem is not the same problem listed in the quoted text. The quoted text refers to the problem that everyone had with Windows 10 and the interlink when trying to get the computer to go into standby or sleep mode. Updating to Windows 10 version 1151 solved that problem. Your issue is more in line with the other problem we've seen with the interlink and Asus's UEFI Bios. The fix for that is either update your Bios or unplug your interlink when you start the computer.

Both problems are not RealFlight issues.

Last edited by csgill75; 05-01-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: