Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight 7
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:14 PM

Gronimod Models and Swap

Today I found and imported all my missing Gronimod heli's and color schemes. For examples the 570, 630, and weird beta UROKAY.

I noticed a while back none of these (except for a few models) were on swap when I decided it was time to learn helicopters. Was there something about the creators wish not to have them there or them being deleted ? I do not want to post and share someone else's work if it wasn't what they wanted. I know his web page no longer exists.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:29 PM

Groni wanted donations for his models which is why they weren't on the Swap pages. As far as his models go, I would refrain from posting them on the Swap pages if you have them. I have all of what was on his website if you're looking for them. PM me your email address and I'll send them that way but I won't post them here.

Groni has told me he is out of the Goblin business for RealFlight since his student license expired for 3dsmax. Until the new Exporter is released, don't expect anything else from him

Last edited by csgill75; 05-16-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:49 PM

Thanks for replying csgill75. I will send you a pm. I have 21 files in all with the models and CS's. If I have something you didn't manage to grab like the UROKAY (stubby little blocky beta) let me know and I will reciprocate.

They won't be posted.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:06 PM

The Urokay came from Johnny, another user here who modified one of Groni's models. That one should not be sent around as it shouldn't even exist. It was posted here accidentally by another user. I of course have that one but I won't share that particular model unless Johnny approves it.

I just have all the EA's from his site. I don't have any of the color schemes or AV's. I only wanted the original files and don't care for the other files.

Last edited by csgill75; 05-16-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
The Urokay came from Johnny, another user here who modified one of Groni's models. That one should not be sent around as it shouldn't even exist. It was posted here accidentally by another user. I of course have that one but I won't share that particular model unless Johnny approves it.

I just have all the EA's from his site. I don't have any of the color schemes or AV's. I only wanted the original files and don't care for the other files.
No Problem. I won't share them even privately. I have several airports that took others a good bit of work to create I won't post or share either without their permission. They let me have them so I could fly them when not hosted.

I will try them out at the UAE Tareq Al Saadi Flying Field I got from the same place as the models. I love all the cars and trucks driving by in the background. I wonder if that is him in the Gronimod T-shirt.

Last edited by BrokeDad; 05-16-2016 at 09:32 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: