Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RealFlight 7
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 05-27-2016, 08:57 PM

New Downloaded Aircraft

Ive downloaded several swap page aircraft on the rf7.5. But whenever I go onto multiplayer and use a swapped aircraft it always appears to the other players, as some mutant blue plane. Am I doing something wrong when downloading aircraft or are they not going to appear as the plane I downloaded to the other users. I do see the actual downloaded plane on my screen, its the other players who don't see it. Thanks for any info to correct the issue
Old 05-27-2016, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy1 View Post
Ive downloaded several swap page aircraft on the rf7.5. But whenever I go onto multiplayer and use a swapped aircraft it always appears to the other players, as some mutant blue plane. Am I doing something wrong when downloading aircraft or are they not going to appear as the plane I downloaded to the other users. I do see the actual downloaded plane on my screen, its the other players who don't see it. Thanks for any info to correct the issue
In short, they don`t have the model in there files, that your flying, (and the blue planes are called "smurf" planes, just for future reference)
Old 05-27-2016, 09:16 PM

Thanks for the info.....is there a way you can share the plane or download it to them, or do they have to go to the swap pages and download themselves?
Old 05-27-2016, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy1 View Post
Thanks for the info.....is there a way you can share the plane or download it to them, or do they have to go to the swap pages and download themselves?
They`ll have to download the plane themselves and of coarse import it into RF.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: