Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RealFlight 7
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Technical Support is available from Great Planes Software Support.

Old 12-30-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgill75 View Post
If you ban a person, it just bans his ip address. If he has dynamic ip addressing, all he has to do is disconnect his Internet connection and reconnect. He will get a new ip address which he can use to reconnect. He can do this until his service provider runs out of address numbers to assign or everyone bans all the ip address numbers his provider uses .
Yeah, but the time it takes him from "kicked" to "reappear" is several minutes minimum...considering my kids made it a GAME to kick his smoking butt (after an appropriate amount of taunting and a countdown!), he spends more time working to get back on, than actually BEING on...loser dork...I love it!
Old 01-03-2017, 10:24 PM

I hosted a funfly called csgill75 Funfly for a couple hours tonight, I didn't see the guy I kinda want to see what he does.

I've been in multiplayer a long time myself and I used to find ways to break realflight multiplayer sessions, but not like what this guy does. I just built models to break realflight and once other people figured out how to build them, we would send them to Knife Edge so they could patch Realflight from the exploit we had found. We made the software better this way

Last edited by csgill75; 01-03-2017 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
I hosted a funfly called csgill75 Funfly for a couple hours tonight, I didn't see the guy I kinda want to see what he does.

I've been in multiplayer a long time myself and I used to find ways to break realflight multiplayer sessions, but not like what this guy does. I just built models to break realflight and once other people figured out how to build them, we would send them to Knife Edge so they could patch Realflight from the exploit we had found. We made the software better this way
Well, what version did you use for the funfly, Rory Tooley uses the 7.50.15 (which is the exact same version that I use), you'll catch him if you get a bunch of people flying, I'll open a funfly tonight titled Danger Zone ( this name attracts a lot of people because of Top Gun), if you attend you might see him.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:43 PM

I see where you got the server name Danger Zone from
Old 01-20-2017, 06:28 AM

We all know this person, he try to ruin it for everyone . Please do something about him Knife endge.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliky91 View Post
We all know this person, he try to ruin it for everyone . Please do something about him Knife endge.
I think anyone having a problem with him should contact Great Planes Support. Knife Edge is the creator of the software but the publisher is Great Planes and they're the people that support it.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerZone View Post
I see where you got the server name Danger Zone from
I know, that's why at the first fly-in you flew an aircraft in the DangerZone Skunkworks. That is why Legoman flew several of his prototypes.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:22 PM

I have not been here for few years and this is very interesting ( and annoying ) what you describe here.

I wonder if anything will be/can be done to get rid of such behavior.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
This is why I hope that when RF-X gets multi-player, they implement some sort of authentication, like a username and password that ties to the serial number of the software. That way if you ban someone it could ban that persons serial number from connecting to you.
Prolly will be a $160 add-on....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: