Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Designer's Corner > RealFlight G3 - Designer's Corner
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.29 average. Display Modes
Old 10-24-2005, 12:01 PM

Adlai 'Slider' Von Drivelstein Presents...

... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Old 10-26-2005, 04:37 AM

For the Love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider
I've been so busy, especially the last 5 years or so that I've hardly been able to do anything else in my very limited free time besides trying to help out in here.
But since I've decided not to answer any more post that might be directed towards me in here, since about a week ago or so and also bassically decided that I've helped out enough in here so I won't be trying to help out anyone that might post about a problem. Lots more free time! , I'm still pretty darn busy but at least I'm saving myself I'm guessing from 3 to 5 hours a day by not answering any post that might be directed to me in here or trying to help out..well at least helping out by answering questions that people might post in here.
OK changing gear, I did want to also add that for the pic below, I think it was about 3 maybe 4 years ago or was it last year ,ah heck keeping track of things that I did in the last few years, its like a blurr.. Well anyway!, I went to Sunset Beach and this guy was flying a glider, sorta simular to the 3m glider but much lighter and slower. This guy was flying the glider over the beach and over I'm guessing maybe about 30 people or so that were on the beach. I thought that that was pretty cool but at the same time, thought what might happen if he crashed into someone with that glider. O well, the glider was pretty light and no one on the beach seemed to mind at all that he was flying the glider over the beach. I guess I'll add now that the wind was onshore otherwise the guy flying the glider most probably wouldn't have been able to fly his glider and its also rare that the winds at that beach are onshore versus blowing out to sea. Just added that just in case someone reading this might be getting idea's of flying a glider at this beach.
Well anyway I did take a bunch of pictures of this guy flying his glider and pictures of just his glider flying over the beach..but alass..I deleted the pic's from disk it was on and also the computer which I had saved those pic's on..the hard drive went way down south a few months back so I Lost those pic's Otherwise I would have posted a couple of them here. Pic below shows Sunset Beach and the area where this guy was flying his glider and he was standing and controlling his glider from roughly the same area as where I was when I took this particular pic.
Have a good one

Surfs UP!

Adlai
I just thought I'd add my 20cents.

I've been really busy the last five years too, or was it that I was busy last week, well,,,,maybe it was today.

But this one time at Band Camp!

UhOh, I mean, once I went to some canyons in the Texas panhandle since we don't have any pretty beaches like Slider does and this one guys was flying a model airplane, oh wait, that was me and it was a foam glider and I wondered what would happen if it crashed. As I wondered, the acid wore off and I realized I wasn't really back in the Texas panhancle but I was in Hawaii and I was flying this glider and there was this guy watching me and he was wondering what would happen if my glider crashed,,,,,,,Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah ROFLOL

For the LOVE OF GOD!!! Stop, you're killing me!

BTW,,,your post was a joke wasn't it?

GHOSTofProgneto
Old 10-26-2005, 04:45 AM

For the Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofProgneto
I just thought I'd add my 20cents.

I've been really busy the last five years too, or was it that I was busy last week, well,,,,maybe it was today.

But this one time at Band Camp!

UhOh, I mean, once I went to some canyons in the Texas panhandle since we don't have any pretty beaches like Slider does and this one guys was flying a model airplane, oh wait, that was me and it was a foam glider and I wondered what would happen if it crashed. As I wondered, the acid wore off and I realized I wasn't really back in the Texas panhancle but I was in Hawaii and I was flying this glider and there was this guy watching me and he was wondering what would happen if my glider crashed,,,,,,,Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah ROFLOL

For the LOVE OF GOD!!! Stop, you're killing me!

BTW,,,your post was a joke wasn't it?

GHOSTofProgneto
By the way and for the record, I have never actually taken acid,,,nor have I ever seen acid,,,except for sulfuric acid. Well, I have seen muriatic acid. Oh, and I have seen hydrochloric acid. Oh yeah, one more thing,,,I used to work around hydrofluoric acid but not in Hawaii. Another thing,,,I SWEAR I am not Slider or Rick Delten!

I also have to say that my repaints for G3 are not up for download because of WIDELY known reasons and if you don't know why then maybe you need to go watch some guy flying his glider at the beach and then you can wonder what would happen if it crashed but be sure to let us know if you can't post for awhile. We might really miss your posts and be curious of your well being and it would cost us too much to call Hawaii to check on you. Then, you can host a multiplayer ring race or pylon race while you aren't in band camp using flutes for what their intended purpose is NOT!

ROFLOL,

GHOSTofProgneto
Old 10-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Banned

You must of missed out on his posts last week about taking care of his mother -he posted pics of his mother also I thought I stepped into the friggin Twilight Zone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tinfoil-hat.jpg (72.1 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Rick Delten; 10-26-2005 at 11:53 AM.
Old 10-26-2005, 03:53 PM

This Weeks' Menu:

Monday: Drivel
Tuesday: Drivel
Wednesday: Drivel
Thursday: Drivel
Friday: Drivel
Saturday: Drivel
Sunday: Drivel

Next Weeks' Menu will be ENTIRELY different. Here's a teaser:

Monday: Drivel
Tuesday: Drivel
Wednesday: Drivel
Thursday: Drivel
Friday: Drivel
Saturday: Drivel
Sunday: Drivel

The Above Useless Noninformation Courtesy Of:

Adlai 'Slider' Von Drivelstein, IPD
'Irrelevant Postmaster of Drivel'

Last edited by GimbalFan; 10-26-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:44 PM

Bwahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Delten
You must of missed out on his posts last week about taking care of his mother -he posted pics of his mother also I thought I stepped into the friggin Twilight Zone
Bwahahahaha,,, Man, I haven't laughed so hard in years!

GhostofMe
Old 10-30-2005, 03:50 AM

Been having a blast with Call of Duty United Offensive shoot-um up sim and Surf should be up on Monday. Calls for rain Monday but still should be warm.
One day down the line.....Pylon Racing with G3.
Having a blast....

This is for the 10 or so people that view this site

Adlai

Best site that I know of to purchase RC Aircraft > http://www.towerhobbies.com

Third pic is Glider Mountain Airport. I just edited the RealFlight FlightSchool Airport and moved the whole airport to the lower part of the mountain thats just ahead of that airport. And I also added the pilots platform, a house, people and the rings which were available from within G3's Airport editor. For this particular pic, I removed the rings and trees. If anyone would like to download this airport, you can find the download here> http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cod.JPG (172.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Pipes My Favorite Surf Spot.JPG (38.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Glider Mountain with No Trees.JPG (122.5 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Slider; 11-09-2005 at 05:24 PM. Reason: pics
Old 10-30-2005, 03:54 AM

... yet another re-redundant uninstallment of the unfortunately ongoing nonadventures of -- Himself.

Adlai 'Slider' Von Drivelstein, DE
'Drivelmeister Extraordinaire'
Old 11-08-2005, 02:46 PM

Big Kids..............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LT7 Big Kids ;).JPG (73.7 KB, 23 views)
Old 11-08-2005, 03:04 PM

Quote:
... yet another re-redundant uninstallment of the unfortunately ongoing nonadventures of -- Himself.

Adlai 'Slider' Von Drivelstein, DE
'Drivelmeister Extraordinaire'
GimbalFan, Slider is not hurting anyone by posting RC and sim-related pics. Please be more courteous.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:24 PM

Message received, Japhet.

It's not the RC/sim-related pics that so many find annoying, and therefore distracting from the purpose of these forums -- it's the non-RC & non-sim pics and the drivel that so often accompanies them that inspire those responses.

Last edited by GimbalFan; 11-10-2005 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Drivel is a waste of EVERYONE's time
Old 11-09-2005, 04:42 PM

Finally! Picking up a Real RC Aircraft again after all these years...

13 foot plus wingspan scale glider

I'll find "someplace" to fly it!..... I hope......

Lunak LF-107
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lunak.jpg (29.9 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Slider; 11-09-2005 at 06:18 PM. Reason: added clearer picture of Lunak
Old 11-09-2005, 07:30 PM

Finally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider
Finally! Picking up a Real RC Aircraft again after all these years...

13 foot plus wingspan scale glider

I'll find "someplace" to fly it!..... I hope......

Lunak LF-107
How long has it been since you have flown a "Real RC Aircraft?" It's always good to see people getting back into the sport.

3dChamp
Old 11-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Banned

Wow Slider thats terrific -so glad that you keep us all updated
Old 11-10-2005, 01:03 AM

After careful consideration, I find that I must continue to slam drivel whenever it impedes the intake of useful information, regardless of the consequences. Useful contributions should be acknowledged and encouraged, just as off-topic drivel should be brushed aside with sarcasm if the source REFUSES to be redirected to an APPROPRIATE venue.

The intent of these forums is the exchange of USEFUL ideas, is it not? Are there not MANY other venues for non-sim, non-RC postings? Should we not attempt to streamline the exchange of ideas in these forums -- just as KE streamlines its software -- just as RC fans streamline their models?

Dammitol, I'm getting riled up again. Time to fire up the sim and calm down...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: