Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Current Products > RealFlight 8
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old 10-29-2017, 07:08 PM

Does RF8 support no smoke with multiplayer?

Hi, first of all does RF 8 support multiplayer? Second, if it does, is the host able to control turning off all smoke from all players who joins, just like being able to turn off all weapons? If so, then I will buy it. Otherwise I will not buy RF8 because of that darn pest who comes in multi player session and smokes the fields. I guess that guy is keeping RF from getting my money lol.. i will not upgrade unless they have host to be able turn off smoke in their session.
Old 10-29-2017, 07:59 PM

The multiplayer features are exactly the same as 7.5. If you want no smoke, disable particles in the settings. You can also hide the person who annoys you.

Also, the person who is a problem would have to purchase a copy of RealFlight 8 to fly In the sessions. 7.5 sessions cannot interact with Rf8 sessions.
Old 10-30-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DojiSan View Post
Hi, first of all does RF 8 support multiplayer? Second, if it does, is the host able to control turning off all smoke from all players who joins, just like being able to turn off all weapons? If so, then I will buy it. Otherwise I will not buy RF8 because of that darn pest who comes in multi player session and smokes the fields. I guess that guy is keeping RF from getting my money lol.. i will not upgrade unless they have host to be able turn off smoke in their session.
Heya DojiSan,

Don't let that Excrement-Stain influence you. He would love to think he is anything more than a minor annoyance. That said, yes I do wish KE would implement a better banning system.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: