Go Back   Knife Edge > RealFlight - Discontinued Products > RF-X
Use of this site is subject to our Terms of Use. | Looking for technical support? Read this!

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
Maybe wait until you actually get your new InterLink DX controller. You may be surprised how well it works with RF9.
That's good to know as I find the Interlink RFX controller to be really squirrelly to use in Rf9 compared to RF8. Seems to have lost fine controls so looking forward to the new DX which from what I read is finer resolution.
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC View Post
Already lots of software out there that offers win10 32bit and 64bit versions for same cost. Anyway, who knows what those sneaky KE are up to development-wise, lol!
well at some point they have to give up DX9 as like I have said before it plays well with others and is solid but boy it lacks the punch Dx 12 offers.

I wonder if they will also go to Vulcan from Open GL, imagine RFX with a Vulcan graphics instructions set?

I know when I change from Open Gl to Vulcan in Aerofly there is a jump in frames rates and it just looks so much better.

I dream of an RC sim with Ray tracing in VR and I just imagine the depth perception !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: